The Phantom Lord

3rd Person Pov

Team Natsu was coming back to the town of Magnolia from a job. Natsu was laughing while walking with his exceed Happy flying next to him.

Natsu: Hahaha, was that an awesome job or what?

Happy: Well, the client sure seemed to think so.

Gray looked at the two as he walked behind them with a satchel around his arm.

Gray: Face it, you guys are just lucky that I decided to come along.

Natsu faced Gray with a ticked off expression on his face.

Natsu: We're lucky that you begged to come with us? How do you figure?

Gray: Because you were about as helpful as in of Erza's suitcases.

Gray and Natsu bumped heads both starting a little argument.

Natsu: You better watch your mouth or I'll pack you like a suitcase, pal!

Gray: That doesn't make any sense.

The scarlet haired wizard decided to interject by putting her hands on the twos faces and push them back almost breaking their neck.

Erza: That's enough, boys. Now please get dressed.

Erza looked at Gray with her arms crossed since he stripped down to his underwear. Gray looked at himself before jumping in shock.

Gray: For crying out loud! Why does this keep-

Happy: A bit of advice here, Gray. Never get in a fight in your underwear.

Lucy: Hey, sorry to interrupt you conversation, but..

Lucy walks up to the three as Erza and Natsu looked at her while Gray was putting his clothes back on.

Natsu: What's up?

Lucy pulled out a job request paper and sweat dropped as she held a small snowman with a golden spiral nose who is named Plue in her arm.

Lucy: When I took this job, I was originally thinking it'd be more of a solo mission, you know? So why'd y'all have to come along?

Plue only mummers random words as he shakes in Lucy's arm.

Natsu: Aw come on, isn't it obvious?

Lucy: No, I don't think so.

Natsu holds up a thumbs up towards himself with a toothy grin.

Natsu: We're Fairy Tail's strongest team, so we gotta stick together.

Happy pops out behind Grays shoulder with a giant smile.

Happy: Aye, Sir.

Gray: And don't you forget it.

Erza: Hmph.

Lucy smiled at the three knowing she had joined the right team after becoming a member of Fairy Tail. As the group made their way back to the guild hall, the townspeople talk amongst themselves as the look at the group.

Man: Is that them?

Woman: I feel bad for them.

Gray: Uh..why is everyone staring at us?

Happy: And it's not the good kind of stare.

Erza looks ahead of the group to where the guild hall was and gasped in shock.