Like what he said a man-to-man talk haaaaaaa I want to laugh hard. Ek toh budhha hai dusra bachha hai aur dono mein akal ki kami y dono kya man-to-man talk karenge ree.

I side the thought of both of them talking and went to my room. My room was still the same it used to be when I was present. Everything was on their place. I look at my room and some moisture gather around my eyes. This room used to be my comfy place. I hide from the world by just staying in my room on my bed. Ohh my bed the most comfortable place of my room where I used to read books by laying on it and, the bed where I used to dream about my fictional man, my dream boyfriends. Everything changed in just few moments. All the things which I used to do in this room came as a flash in front of my eyes and a tear slip down from my eyes.

I swiped away that tear and sit on my bed and feel it's comfort again. This room is still my comfy place. I slide away the old thoughts because I don't want to cry more, abb Abhay ke liye bhi ansu bacha ke rakhna hoga kya pata kab uska mood change ho jaye aur phir rula de.

A smile appeared on my face by thinking about that dinasaur. I know he hurt me a lot but for sometime I have seen some changes in him. I don't know the reason of his change and also I don't know the reason of his rude behaviour but one day I'll surely find out by hook or by crook.

I went to my study table where all my books are present and my diary also. After my room and bed my diary is my another comfy person, where I wrote all my thoughts and take out my happiness, sadness, frustration, every emotions of mine and that diary take all of that without any complain.

When I reached my table I saw my books are not there and also my diary is not present there. Kya matlab mummy ne sab phek diya. Nhi nhi esa negative thoughts nhi aasakta. Maa knows how much I love to read books and collect them. But where are they.

I went to my mother who was in her room don't know what she was doing. My only focus was on my collection and diary.

"Maa, maa" I called out her name.

"Are hann beta bol sun rahi" she replied.

"Maa meri book ki collection and diary jo sab saman mere study table pe that kahan gya wo sab" I asked her being panicked because they are not less than treasures to me.

"Are relax beta I put them all in a box, when I heard you are coming to take all your left out things I rearranged all your stuffs in a cardboard and put them in the study room, so that when you come you spend all your time with us not in packing" she said making me sit on the bed.

I took a deep relax breath after hearing all my treasure are fine and safe. And also how thoughtful she is, and how much she loves me that she do all the packing herself so that I spent some quality time with her.

Although I love my father the most but I mother is not less than anyone. She had done so much for me and my brother. Always sacrifice her choice because of her family which is us. I know she loves me the most and after marriage she wants to spend time with me, she is missing me.

I talked with my mother and that time my father also entered the room. We all talked and laugh. She asked me about my marriage life. Ab kya bataun unhe ki marriage life ki toh watt lag chuki, budhhe se shadi kar ke. Rukha sukha sa hai meri marriage life pata nhi kab pani barshega.

I internally slapped myself after realising what I was thinking.
Ab aap log ek book reader se kya hi umeed kar sakte.

"Are hum sab yahan hai aur Abhay neeche study room mein akela. Kya sochega damad ki esi khatirdari kar rahe" my father said.

"Hann apne ne sahi kaha beti ki pyaar mein hum damad ji ko toh bhul hi gye" my mother replied to him.

"Are aap log chinta na kare Anuj gaya hai na apne jija ke pass man-to-man talk karna." I said to both of them.

"Man-to-man talk?" my father asked in confusion.

"Yess, Anuj said he needs to talk with Abhi, a proper man-to-man talk." I replied back, and all of us started to laugh at what he said.

"Beta, you go and check on him if he needs something or not, and I have some work after completing that I'm going downstairs " my father said this to me, to which I nodded and went downstairs.

I came in front of the study room and without knocking I entered the room, but I saw makes my heart skip thousand of beats.

Abhay was holding my diary, my personal diary on which I have put all my thoughts out. And the moment I entered the room our eyes get locked. His eyes, as I said before his eyes hold alot of emotions which he's unable to said out loud. And now, this time I can see a lot of emotions in them. Anger, rage, happiness, sadness and what not. A mixture of emotions. I just hope he didn't read anything.

What if he had already read everything? No no it can't happen. At this moment I was feeling alot of mixture of emotions. Just prayed to god that please he didn't read anything.

🥀

Hello lovelies!! Hope you guys are doing well.

Another update, hope you guys like the update.

Complete the target and next update will come.

And sorry for late updates aap logo ko syd pata nhi but apki author ek neet aspirant hai and jaisa ki aap sab jante honge ki exam kareeb hai, aur mujhe padhna bhi hai🤧

Isiliye late updates aahare.

Hope you guys will understand my situation and maaf kar dena agr koi galti ho chapters mein kyu ki ye unedited chapters hai mere pass time nhi edit karne ke liye 😮‍💨.

Follow my insta account
_ruhiwrites_

Lots of love 🫶
Ruhi.