25- ik her...i think

Taco's P.O.V:

Mic cautiously walked in my room. Or our room, actually.

"Taco. We need to go back."

"Go back? And what is this place that you mention?"

"Oh shit I forgot you never came with me. The Purgatory Mansion."

"That...place? And why?"

"Because Taco, I finally have what I'm looking for. We already know about the whole drama concerning the first murdered, but the glass perfume bottle could be apart of this too."

I went quiet, words daring to leave my tongue. The urge to speak went over me, making me speak.

"Glassy...?"

Mic looked at me, pure confusion and horror in her eyes.

"That's her?"

"Yes. I knew her."

"Explain."

The memories of my early childhood start flooding back into my head. Stories to tell to others of a life once erased and forgotten in the abyss of my mind. Now there is someone to hear out a piece of the darkness. The darkness shows mystery about myself and the people who were, and now present in it.

"I was young, Mic, so young that my English vocabulary had yet to grow into what it is now. This 'glass perfume bottle' you speak of was a certain someone I knew. I've always assumed she died. It's truly a surprise for me to hear this."

"Sorry to cut you off, but can you get to the point, Taco?"

I sigh, knowing talking in this type of manner would just take away her sweet time. My voice ended up coming off as a bit annoyed. Hopefully she didn't catch that like I did.

"Yes, whatever you say, Mic. I'll shorten it for your convenience. Anyways, continuing off now. I knew Glassy at a young age. In fact, I knew her like...a sister. Me and her were close to each other. One day, my older sister and I were on a walk when we saw her, sitting on the side of the street. She was cracked and scratched, water down her face. From her appearance, she looked maybe nine. About my age, except that I was a few years older. We took her in and considered her as one of our own.

Then, something happened that changed everything about our relationship as siblings. It was my older sister. We were driving in the same car together. At the time, Glassy had been somewhere, though sometimes, I saw my sister as the only 'motherly figure' I had left. Like a parent who deserved to feel love. Me and my older sister both had to be hospitalized from the crash, and poor Glassy over here had to be told everything about the incident. Apparently, she rushed to check up on us, like if we were okay or something. The death of my sister had changed me forever. I was never really the same after that. I was the oldest one, so I had to protect Glassy.

One day when I had just gotten back from work, I could not find Glassy anywhere. I called the police, and started a search party to look for her. She just...disappeared without a trace. We looked for days upon days, those days evolving into months. Eventually, we assumed she was dead. It hurt me, believing I was all alone now. It was hard, but I got over it. And knowing she was alive the whole time gives me a shitload of questions, Mic. Why the fuck did she just leave like that? After everything we gave her?...after all the efforts I gave?

I tried my best to make her feel like she belonged...and I just want to tell her sorry..."

Tears dared to drop from my eyes. Luckily for me, I've been taught to hold it in. I didn't feel like explaining anything anyway. But deep inside, my only wish was to see Glassy again, maybe she's changed for the better or worse over the years. I never had anything to contact her with, so who knows.

~ time skip ~

Mic grabs some food and water from the fridge downstairs and inserts it into her same old brown leather bag, on the verge of ripping to the point of being unusable.

"Hey Mic, looks like you need an upgrade, don't you?"

"Huh?"

My face tints red slightly, hopefully from embarrassment. "Oh....um....a new bag..you've had that one for a while now."

Shit.

I think she noticed it. I think. Her face looks red too.

"that...would be nice. But, you don't have to Taco-"

"But I want to."

"We can worry about this later. Right now, you said you wanted to see Glassy again, right?"

"Yeah. You're right. Come on, let's go."

I grab Mic's hand and walk with her to the Purgatory Mansion.

But wait. How did she get back from there?

I forgot. She got revived by MePhone4.

That means she died in there...