Part 12

Leah's POV:

Sitting there as my physio wrapped up my thigh all I could see was Ash's back and listen to her soft groans and her muttering swear words, which I won't lie was making me feel things. Ash always makes me feel things and it scares me, from how nice and kind she is, constantly caring about me and others. She has a heart of gold and then her darker side, that makes me even more infatuated with her. The teasing and the smirks and don't get me started with the winks she sends my way. I agree with her wanting to do things properly but she's making it hard to control my desires, she can't expect to get away with all her actions when she looks so good. Ughh she's driving me crazy!

"Hey Love, you ready to go?" Ash interrupted my thoughts as she now stood in front of me dressed, with a small smile on her face, I offered to drive her home as all of our teammates have gone home now and then Ash offered to cook us food tonight, which I'd never pass up a chance to spend more time with her.
"Hey Ash, sure let's go. I see you've got your brace off? How's your shoulder?" I asked as we started to leave the facility saying a quick bye to the staff as I grabbed her hand.
"Yeah! I can now have my brace off which is good!  And shoulders ok, just a bit tender but the massage helped. How's your thigh? You sure you're okay to drive?" Ash replied as she turned more concerned for me towards the end.
"That's good about your shoulder. And don't worry about my leg, it's only slightly strained, I probably just need to rest." I tried to squash her concerns as we jumped into my car.
"I guess i could treat you to my infamous massages? That's if you want?" Ash suggested with a smirk and a wink as she moves her hand to my thigh as I pulled out of the car park. All I could do was nod and blush at the suggestion.

After we arrived at Ash's house she ordered me to sit on her sofa and rest which I couldn't argue with after the look she gave me after I tried to get a drink to which she made it herself and brought it over to me as she continued with cooking.

After eating the delicious pasta Ash cooked we laid down cuddled on the sofa, gently caressing each other.
"How's your leg?" Ash interrupted.
"It's okay, just aches." I shrugged my full attention on Ash.
"Do you fancy that massage? I don't offer it to just everyone you know?" She smirked with yet another wink.
"S-sure, if t-that's o-Kay?" I blushed a lot as Ash started to stand up and offer me her hand.
"Come on." Ash politely gestured as she guided me up to her bedroom gently pushing me to sit on the bed, which I won't lie is making me feel things.
"Let me just get my massage oils, you ok in your shorts?" Ash checked as she opened one of her drawers.
"Y-yes I'm okay." I muttered feeling shy all of a sudden.
"Look it's only a massage but I understand, if you wanna stop we can?" Ash checked up on me as she made her way to kneel in front of me as I still stayed sat on the edge of the bed.
"No I'm okay, y-you just make me feel things that are so intense." I whispered out staring into her green eyes.
"If it makes you feel any better you make me feel it too." Ash confirmed which made me feel so much better.
"Can I begin?" All I could do was nod at Ash's words as I leaned back on elbows as she warmed the oil in her palms before gently starting rubbing the oil from just above my knee up.

After making sure the oil covered my thigh she started massaging the top of my thigh with her thumbs as her fingers gripped the sides, I had to tilt my head back as I softly gripped the sheets.
"You ok darling?" Ash asked with a slight smirk. Ugh she's enjoying this, and I won't lie so am I.
"Y-yes."
"Are you sure princess?" She asked making me look down at her to which she winked as she edged her fingers up slightly higher smirking as I audibly gasped.
"You're making it harder to do this properly." I breathed out.
"Do what properly love?" She asked with a seductive look. "You're making this just as difficult for me, the stunt you pulled last night, that time in the bathroom, you're making this hard for me too beautiful." Ash smirked she tilted her head slightly "I can stop?" She muttered as she slowly started retracting the hands from my thigh.

Ughh I can't do this anymore!

"Come here." I grabbed the front of her shirt with one hand and pulled her towards me as the other gripped the back of her neck, noses touching, both our pupils blown wide flickering between each other and our lips, our breath fanning over each other as our heart were beating rapidly.
"Are you sure Le?"
"I've never been more sure of anything." That's all we needed for us both to lean in and our lips meeting, cautiously testing each other but fully relaxing once we set our rhythm, this is better than I imagined, we slowly broke away from each other. Eyes slowly opening to look at each other.
"Wow." Ash breathed out eyes half open with a glazed look, no doubt I look pretty similar.
"Wow indeed." I smiled as I pulled back already feeling addicted to her lips, she chuckled as her lips connected to mine.

AN: well hello again, hope this makes up for my long time away. The first kiss! Wonder what happens next?

Anyway stay safe guys, look after yourselves and I'll see you in the next! Thank you for all the support and patience so far! 😘