He's in love

This story is a happy one,since it's been awhile since i've written and maybe if it's happy i'll actually finish it.

Also i gave wukong a bigger house,like, he built it later(probably with mk and macaque) ill probably show you guys a drawing...eventually

—----------------(0w0)-----------------------

Wukong sat on his couch while looking at a newly released series about him,well a version of him,at least.

He enjoyed watching all the animations and series the people who liked him would make,even the sad ones.

It was early,maybe about 7:00 am? Normally he would sleep in but he had to wake up early to help the kid out on a date with his crush.

Who? Wukong didn't know,he just knew that it was someone special if the kid was willing to wake up early just to get a whole scene ready.

He was happy seeing that the kid was finally putting himself out there,after defeating Azure and the ink demon, they had been tense,waiting for the next villain to appear.

It was taking a while so they decided to rebuild a little before shit went down again.

Anyways,wukong had gotten home and he decided that instead of just sleeping he would stay up,maybe ,make some breakfast for him and Ma-

Wait,you guys still don't know,right...well after the whole fight with Azure and the ink thingy,and a rather nice encounter at the beach...Wukong invited Macaque to move in with him.

He figured the company would be a good thing for the both of them.they don't really talk but still,they bare with each other's existence.

And that's enough for wukong.He missed living with someone.even if he wouldn't admit it.

He missed everyone.

He kind of already made his relationship with azure and yellowtusk better,dbk was uh...they are on good terms...i guess?

Who he really needed to work hard to get back...was macaque.

And he was willing to fight to get what they had back,specially to get his forgiveness.

It was more to make himself have the mentality of "at least I tried" and also to get Macaque back,even though he knew it was probably not going to work in a million years.

He can wait a million years

At Least for Macaque...

It's just a matter of time and effort.

That effort included getting early and making breakfast once in a while.

While Wuokong thought , he heard a door open.

the floorboards creaking as he heard footsteps approaching "about time you got up sleeping beauty" he said while peeking his head over the back of the couch "yeah yeah whatever" a groggy,sluggish voice responded.

When Wukong looked at Macaque emerging from the corner of the hallway he was surprised.

he had never really seen him in his pj's.Usually he wakes up when Macaque is already dressed up.

"I made breakfast" Wukong got up and walked beside macaque towards the kitchen "why are you up so early?" macaque asked "kid needed help with something" Wukong poured macaque a glass of mango juice "is he okay?" Wukong handed Macaque the glass and Macaque gratefully accepted it "he's fine,it was something about a crush" Macaque nodded understanding as Wukong grabbed a plate with some eggs and bacon with diced fruit on the side and served it to Macaque "i had to put it in the microwave since you took to long"

Macaque stared at Wukong,confused. "what?"Macaque took a stab at the fruit with his fork. "You put the fruit... in the microwave?" Macaque questioned while raising a brow "pfft,i'm not that stupid,i obviously took the fruit out before i heated it up"

Macaque continued to raise an eyebrow, as if he didnt believe a word that came out of Wukongs mouth "i did!" After a short second Macaque just raised his shoulders and took the fork up to his mouth.

"Huh,you weren't lying" he said "of course i wasn't! What kind of maniac microwaves fruit?!?" The both of them looked at eachother and chuckled.

Wukong blushed seeing Macaque's smile "anyways,i'll go back to watching my series,you can join in if you want" wukong said after their laugh was reduced to smiles "sure,why not?" Wukong went to the couch and Macaque ate.

After he finished he joined wukong on the couch.

This felt good for the both of them,and they fought a lot less,that talk with Sandy really helped...

—-----------------------------------

If you dont know what that is you can look for the video on youtube (can't find the comic itself)

Couples' Therapy | LMK comic dub | {Shadowpeaches} (dub by MrsProgram)

It was something like that but without them actually already being dating so things like "a thousand kisses!!" were changed to like "a thousand conversations!" and all that :)

I liked this maybe i'll make an entire book just for it :p