sorry bout that(announcement)

is that how you write announcement?

anyways i just finished sonic prime(yesterday at 8am) and have no idea what to do so i'll write some saucy little stories for yall until i decide to do a sonic oneshot book (or something like that)

ALSO another thing is that i need yall to help me with the next story im planing

just choose who youo want "A" to be and who you want "B" to be.

heh be to bee

anyways here it is (also i want you guy's opinions on sonic prime season 3 cus i dont have any friends that have watched it already)

---------------------------------------------------

"A" has always been a loner.he takes his job very seriously,they choose to work even on their days off.

Today his coworker,"B", has called him to  discuss the topic for their next group project.

"B" was assigned to "A" as his "permanent work partner" during a work experiment to improve the social aspect of all the workers.Everyone in the office was assigned a partner ,"A" and "B" being one of the most peculiar couples. 

"A" and "B" had very opposite personalities.

"B" was a night person that went out at until times like 2am and went to sleep at 4am. "A" on the other side,went to sleep early to maintain a healthy schedule to keep his mind concentrated and calm,he slept at atleast 7pm.

"B" loved dogs and any kind of creature that would be dependent on him,it made him feel like something or someone could trust and  rely on him.

"A" loved cats and their independent nature,they brung him the comfort no other human could."A" avoided most if not all social interactions regarding people he is not close to,hes an introvert."B" talks to anyone he can,for example, in a gas station he can  talk to the guy at the counter of the shop for hours and same goes to any barista.

"B" has always wanted to gain "A"'s trust so when he would make him feel safe and not alone."A" was already used to being alone so it didnt bother him,what did bother him was when they had to d ogroup projects with people on the office.

thankfully a week after "A" arrived to the office the boss made the announcememnt (jesus spelling) regarding the partnership axperiment."A" couldnt help but feel relief since the days of trying to speak to somepne he didnt know were over,but when the realization that he had to socialize with his partner before finally feeling comforable hit,the relief left and was replaced by worry.

and so their story begins.

----------------------------------------------------------

i wa<s going to write another one but i got lazy so ill tell you all later ok?