finally

Okay so I'm currently writing a very badly written one shot (that has the length of the holy bible's books) that is more spicynoodles than shadowpeach so y'all are gonna have to wait a lil bit (given I've written like 1189 words and have gotten nowhere through the story)
EHEM well snack commencing!
(Is that a word?it probably is)
——————————
Top?:WUKONG
Bottom?:MACACO

High school AU
Thyre still like...monkeys? And pigs? They're not human here (except for the monk duh 🙄)

(Mk, Mei and all the others that pretty much don't exist at all.It's the original journey to the west gang but very VERY changed so sit back and enjoy)

Interior: classroom number 4 (Spanish class) and exterior
Participants:Tripitaka(Xuanzang),The White Dragon Horse(who is gonna be a normal human gu-girl),Zhu Bajie(pigsy),Sha wujing(Sandy),Lui'er Mihou (The six eared macaque) and finally The brotherhood (Demon Bill King,Azure lion,yellowtusk and Peng[they all hold a grudge against wukong for leaving them,some more than others] )

Begin!
———————————-
No pov:
Sun wukong and macaque had always been good friends.But while Wukong had other options if bored,Macaque had none.This made macaque hold onto wukong more than his friends would enjoy.

At first Wukong's friends accepted macaque,The brotherhood even asked him to join them!

But it was starting to get tiresome.

Once wukong "betrayed" the brotherhood,macaque felt torn because he felt betrayed too,his grades started dropping and he started to miss school along with the other members of the brotherhood (how many times will I say brotherhood? 🥲)

Once he returned he occasionally said hi to wukong and talked to him for a short while,but every time wukong's new friends came around, he walked away.Although at the beginning this confused The Monkey King (titled this for being the "king" of the school) he ended up not caring much.

But one day that would change.

That day...

is today

Wukong and Macaque meet at the bus stop to get home,like always,but instead of being able to talk as they normally would, they kept quiet.Usually Wukong would be the one to start a conversation,but for some reason...today he didn't talk at all,He didn't even look at Macaque's direction.

Macaque was tempted to ask how he was and why he wasn't talking to him but before he could bus-kun(😏) appeared and interrupted the moment.

What was truly confusing Macaque was that the blonde monkey was still sitting next to him,he sat first so it couldn't have been him somehow forcing him to be next to him...even though he would have sat next to Wukong if he had sat before him.

The entire ride to their houses was pure silence,maybe wukong is in a bad mood? It's rare but it does occasionally happen. 'Why is he acting like this? He talks to me even when he's mad' macaque though while staring out the window.

Deep in his thoughts Macaque almost misses his stop,having to go over a sleeping wukong he tries his best not to awake his 'friend'.

He gets to the exit of the bus successfully and without bothering wukong but as soon as the bus took off he couldn't help but to look back.

Maybe wukong was awake and watching him leave.

NOPE

wukong was still asleep,not even facing the window,He was cross armed and facing the ceiling.

This disappointed Macaque.It also made him really sad,as he walked home he started to question what he had done wrong even if he didn't know he did nothing wrong.

The questions running through his head clouded all thought on his mind,he almost even gets run over by a car.

Twice

After getting home his new friend on the brotherhood,yellowtusk,called him to check up on him.
"Hello macaque,did you make it home safe?" yellowtusk always called him after school.On the start it was weird but Macaque got used to it after a couple of days "im fine...how are you?" macaque walked to his room after letting his bag down by the entrance "...you sound upset"

Macaque stopped dead on his tracks.

"Is it really that noticeable?"macaque dropped on his bed as his eyes began to water 'dont cry,dont cry,dont cry' "My friend...you're not that hard to read,so please tell me if you are hurt" yellowtusk's words were the breaking point because as soon as the elephant ended that sentence macaque couldn't hold himself back anymore.He began silently sobbing as tears streamed down his face.

His last fight with Sun Wukong ended up with something like this but this time he had "absolutely no idea why he's ignoring me!"macaque explained it all "hmm don't you think perhaps he's mad or bothered about something or someone else?" yellowtusk tried to calm his black haired friend by mentioning the possibility of The KIng being mad at something other than Mac but it proved useless since macaque saw how he was happy with his other friends before he got to the bus stop with him.

Another no pov:

Meanwhile on yellowtusk's house all that was heard was yellowtusk trying to calm macaque down as azure the lion and peng the chicken played video games on their friend's tv.After Yellowtusk and Macaque ended their conversation (ending up on a "just think nothing of it.He'll be as always tomorrow" from yellowtusk) yellowtusk walked downstairs and heard how peng bragged about something to azure.

"-you should have seen his face!" Peng laughed but Azure looked a bit uncomfortable. "I don't know peng...do you really think your actions won't hurt him and macaque?" the mention of macaque immediately made yellowtusk join the conversation "what are you talking about?" yellowtusk sought answers about his monkey friends "i was just telling azure about an awesome prank i pulled on Wukong and that scaredy cat, Macaque" peng responded with an evil grin.Yellowtusk was starting to connect the dots "please tell me as well" Yellowtusk pretended to be interested in the story while sitting down next to his friends.

He was getting the answers he needed to help macaque.

-----------------------------------------------------

THATS ALL FOR PART ONE!! 

part two will come out in a couple of days since i FINALLY sound the damm notebook

remember to not crucify me or stab me in your dreams :p

see you guys tomorrow!!!