"Who is this kid?" (Part one)

Okay so I lied BUT ITS OKAY CUS I BRING YOU THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE!!

This AU is sort of confusing btw
It's basically fighter AU mixed with canon (does that make sense?)

There's still magic or powers or stuff like that

Tripitaka is a manager and the others are fighters who work for him

Things like the brotherhood or the gods are fight groups
(I know nothing about fighting)

Anyway BEGIN!!!
————————————-
No pov :
Ever since macaque was revived and brought back from hell,thousands of demons and celestial beings challenged him to fight.

He was tired of fighting,specially after....

The incident...

His fight with Wukong had hurt him more than physically.When he arrived in hell he didn't even feel like trying to fight others trying to hurt him or even bother trying to survive.

Wukong...the only one he felt he could trust...

Betrayed him

Wukong broke his heart and it was ALL BECAUSE OF A STUPID MANAGER!
He's the manager for some of the best fighters there are!HOW COULD HE NOT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT?? This is what macaque told himself every time he felt a slight tint of guilt, and who could blame him? It's what also confuses me...

Macaque found himself fighting almost every day,Demon by Demon they all fell before him and surrendered before round two could even start.Macaque started to gain a reputation(as the hero grew stronger,so too did his shadow💅)much to his own dismay... Macaque never Intended to become famous by fighting,in fact,he didn't want to be famous at all!

But of course he wasn't the one to control that...

Wukong left the brotherhood after they failed to win against the strongest group(The gods).Due to Wukong's 'betrayal' the brotherhood fell apart,macaque being the first to leave thanks to the group's newfound toxicity.

Then the accident

Macaque was rescued by a Woman that went by 'The Lady Bone Demon' or 'LBD' for short for the promise that he would fight for her and he would to everything she commanded him to do.

Why did he even accept that? It was obviously something he would regret later on.

Lady bone demon pushed macaque to fight harder than he ever would,even after the most demanding fights he was forced to keep fighting without resting for DAYS.

Of course he would fight her just like he tried with tripitaka but lady bone demon was decisive of showing macaque what she could do before traping him as his slave.(does that make sense?)

that day she killed 13 men in front of a chained up macaque,what really concerned macaque was the time and the way she killed them with.

They were all killed in under a minute and we're all beheaded with a fucking kick or slap(???)
Macaque decided that it was better to not mess with her until he knew what she was really capable of.

For years,macaque was used as a tool for lbd's goals.Until one day he was told he had to face a mystery opponent
"Mystery opponent? Since when are those a thing?" In the way to the ring macaque and lbd were discussing Macaque's freedom.Lady Bone Demon had promised macaque this was the last fight he had to do...

but if he were to lose this fight he would be doomed to stay her slave forever.

THE DAY OF THE MOST EXPECTED FIGHT FINALLY ARRIVED!!!!!

The audience cheered as the presenter of the ring started to introduce tonight's fighters

"On the right corner we have:The one,The only...SIX EARED MACAQUE"
The crowd exploded with noise as macaque walked into the ring from the right corner

"On the other side we have a newcomer you might have heard of!! He beat the legendary bull king on his first fight!!he fought the entire demon bull family and WON!"

Macaque started to wonder who the fighter could be,having beat the demon bull family is a big deal...

"Please welcome MK!!!!"

The crowd erupted in cheers as a tall kid walked into the ring,he seemed young.

How did he not know of this kid? It's like someone is keeping information from him...

"Fighter please come to the center" as macaque walked to the center he noticed the kid was talking to someone.

That someone seemed familiar...too familiar.

"Nice to meet you kid" mac stretched his fist to mk "same! It's really an honor to fight you!" Mk gave macaque a fist bump and continued talking
"I practiced a lot to beat you, you know? My teacher told me a lot about you and about how you guys were friends and stuff but then he beat you and then you left because you were a sore loser.I know you're not though!Atleast you don't look like one..."

His teacher knew macaque? This information surprised him but he decided not to give it much thought.

"Ready?!"

The referee exclaimed making mk and macaque step back from eachother

"GO!"

The two approached each other and began throwing multiple punches and kicks at incredible speeds.Something about the kid seemed familiar...Macaque was getting distracted,he tripped and fell, almost getting hit by Mk.

"POWERS ARE ALLOWED NOW!"

As soon as the referee mentioned these words macaque summoned his shadow giant(?) to begin throwing more effective hits.

This took mk by surprise,once macaque threw a punch mk was so confused about the shadow i front of him that he let his guard down completely giving macaque the opportunity to land a blow so effective mk fell to the floor defeated.

"MACAQUE HAS WON!"

The presenter for the fight jumped on the ring and raised macaque's arm to show macaque had won.

Meanwhile at the other side of the ring a certain monkey had gotten on to help mk.The presenter let go of Macaque's arm giving him the opportunity to see who the kid's manager was and, boy was he surprised.

As soon as he saw wukong he flinched.

why was he back?

Did he train that kid?

He said Macaque was a sore loser... hard not to be sore when you're dead wukong.

Wukong looked back at him and just glares at him before helping the kid to the infirmary.

...

So he's back with a successor?

Good...

Lui'er has no more option than to work with me again.

—————————-
YEYYYY I WANT TO BURN THIS!!!

Why do I make all my stories cliffhangers?

I'm bad at this :(

Anyways PLEASE give suggestions on the comments.