Wukong's thoughts (short)

Honestly I don't know why I try anymore,I feel like every single bad thing that has happened to the group is my fault...
I mean,I KNOW it is but that soesnt mean I'm okay with it...

Mk is just a kid...he shouldn't be tormented by all of my past mistakes.I've heard some humans say something like "if you don't know the mistakes of the past you're bound to repeat them"? Or something like that?

I don't want us to be like that.

I want mk to be able to remain oblivious to all the wrong doings I made back then,while also being safe and sound on his own life with the others.

He can go back to being a normal kid.

If only I hadn't chosen him as my successor...

He'd be way happier if I hadn't,I know it.

Not to mention the thing he has with Redson now...

If I tell him about me and...

Me and macaque...

Will it be a good thing or a bad thing?

He might become scared of messing up like I did.

But if I don't he'll never know at all.

He might find out when I die

...

Yeah,not even then.

I just want mk to be safe and happy,the way I take him in dangerous and quite uncomfortable missions and places is incredible.

He's like,(put age here)?

Why would a kid his age go in stupidly dangerous adventures with a has been "king" that has enemies constantly trying to kill him??

I honestly don't know why he's still with me after all the issues I've caused him

Demon bull king,The spider queen,Lady bone demon,That ink demon and My former brothers...

...

I'm the problem...

Aren't I?

...............

.....

.....

..........

............

....

....

"Yes,yes you are wukong