340.She Doesn't Know About Condom?

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Lisa's eyes widened in shock when she beard his shameless words. She turned her head away and said while stuttering, " Wh..what are you saying? I wasn't looking at it. I.. I was just wondering about the thing that you were holding. That's it."

Liwie raised his brows when he heard her words. ' The thing he was holding?'

' What was she referring to?' He looked down and wondered if she is always this direct.

But then something hit her and he realized what she was referring to. He chuckled and said, " Ahh, this? This is a condom. Don't you know about it?"

Lisa turned to look at him and saw him holding his, * member*? and referring to it as a condom.

She understood that he was talking about the thing which was covered over it.

Lisa nodded as she was curious about this thing.

Jungkook was dumbfounded for a moment seeing her confusing expressions. It's okay if she hasn't seen it before but shouldn't she know about it?

" Why are you wearing it over your..?" she didn't complete her words and stared at him with confusion.

Jungkook was speechless hearing her words. This kind of question was too weird to explain at this moment. The excitement and passion was starting to calm down from her constant questions.

He took a deep breath and thought to herself, ' Is she too innocent or too ignorant?'

He couldn't believe she was asking him about the condom. This is the basic knowledge that she should have. It's not an ancient time either and she should have some knowledge about it.

He sighed and said in a low voice, " I am wearing it for protection. It helps in preventing unwanted pregnancy. " he plainly explained.

Lisa stared at him with her blank expression and wondered if this rubber kind thing can really do that?

' If yes, then how?'

She has heard about this thing many times in a drama. Though they never explain what this thing looks like and how it should be used.

She was confused about how this thing could prevent her from getting pregnant. This is something that she can never imagine.

In her time, there were ways to not get pregnant. But for that, the woman should be given the medicine after intercourse to prevent her from getting pregnant.

Or there are a few herbs which can make a woman infertile for her whole life if it is taken once. This kind of medicine was given to the prostitutes and women in brothels.

But these kinds of medicine were very harmful to the woman's body. It decreases their immunity and sometimes damages their internal organs by the time.

However, this was the first time seeing that a rubber kind of thing can prevent pregnancy as well.

Lisa was worried about him and asked, " Jungkook..I don't want you to get hurt. Please don't use it. What if something happens to you? Will this thing make you sick? What is it's side effects?" she asked worriedly.

She was afraid that this strange thing might have some side effects as well and it could hurt him as well. She has no idea what is this strange thing and does not want him to wear this.

" -_- "

Jungkook was speechless hearing her words. He has no idea how he should react to her words.

" It won't have any side effects. Relax. You don't need to panic. It's just a condom and not something dangerous medicine that will harm me. I can just throw it away after using it." he tried to calm down and explain it to her.

Lisa pursed her lips and tried to understand his words.

Jungkook sighed and looked down at his arousal which has already settled down.

" Lisa, don't worry. It will not harm me and you either. Everything will be fine. Don't worry. Now let's not think about it. Hmm?" he tried to coax her to not think about it and so that they could continue.

Lisa was worried at first but seeing him determined she relaxed because she knows that he won't harm her. But she was still nervous because he wanted to enter into her wearing that thing.

She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as she was afraid that it would hurt when he enters her and that thing was going to enter her body as well.

She has many strange questions as well but she tried to keep them to herself. She does not want to show him that she has no idea about what he was talking about.

She was a doctor herself but was fascinated just thinking that rubber can prevent someone from getting pregnant.

She was amused to know this because if this thing had in her times, then many women shouldn't lose their life due to the side effects of that dangerous herbs. Though it's not necessary every time can take someone's life but it was indeed dangerous.

Jungkook finally entered her body making her tremble in pain. Tears couldn't stop flowing from her eyes as the pain was unbearable and she felt her insides breaking.

Jungkook was worried about seeing her crying like this, so he tried to slow down his moments as he was afraid to hurt her.