I was just starding  there ..in scared and wishing yn to come now ..cause I can't handle this creepy ghost ...but what make me shoke is that black shadow slowly coming towards me ..I step back and say ...

jungkook : sta..stay away ...from me ..

Bad spirit : CAll you girl Yn ...(laugh in creepy )

Jungkook : lo..look stay away fro..from me ..if Yn got to know that you hu..hurt me then she will not leave you and send you in Hell back ...

Bad spirit : oo then call her ...(creepy deep voice )

Jungkook : Y...

Before I shout yn name ..she run to me and Avarything become black ... 

And here yn come to house ..

Yn POV : after walking for some hour I come to  house ..but what I saw that make me confuse ...All the light were off and it's all dark it's just moon light in coming from window ..but why jungkook off the All light ...even his room lights are also off...I take step to his room and his room door slowly open making some creaking sound

I take step to his room and his room door slowly open making some creaking sound

I walk slowly to his room while calling his name ..but just then I saw jungkook was starding at door side while looking at me and Signalling    me to come inside ..

but just then I saw jungkook was starding at door side while looking at me and Signalling    me to come inside

Yn : Jun..jungkook what happens ..?

I slowly come inside ...and saw he saw staring at me creeply but then I saw his eyes become scary he had  Dark circles ..and he is smirking at me creeply .... Something is wrong ...something is wrong with him ..

something is wrong with him

Yn : Jun..jungkook ...why you off the All  light ..huh ..?

But he did not reply and start laughing in creepy in deep voice ..in his laugh ..I can hear both voice one is jungkook an..and another one is female ...and I know is that creepy spirit voice ..Who possessed jungkook when left I  him alone ...

Yn : Who are you ..? ( Seriouse and angry face )

But she did not reply and keep laughing ...

Yn : I SAID WHO ARE YOU ...and what are YOU doing in his body ...(shout )

Jungkook : NOoo.. I will NOT SAY ..(laugh)

Yn : WHAT HE DO TO YOU huh ?..  I said LEAve hia body ...(angry tone )

Jungkook : (laugh ) no I will not ...(laugh)

Yn : I SAID LEA...

My word cut when jungkook started to hit himself ...

Yn : Noo no WHAT ARE YOU DOIng ...(tear left her eyes )

Jungkook : I will kill him ...(laugh)

He say and hit his head to wall hardly I saw and run to him to stop  but that spirit hold my neck making me fly in air ...

Yn : Ahhhdh hmmm Lea..leave hi..him hmmm

Jungkook : no I love  his body ..and I will take him with me ...( Laugh )

She say and in to voice jungkook amd her ..in creepy way ... She and tightened  her grip in yn neck . ..and yn was struggling   to free ..she can't hit her ..cause she is in jungkook body ...but then that sprit throw yn in floor hardly ...yn start to coughing  hardly ...yn wide her eyes when jungkook run out of the room ..yn get up and run behind him ...

Yn  : JUNGKOOK ...STOp ...

She say and hold jungkook hand ....who was keep laughing ..

Yn : Jun..jungkook (sobe ) controll your self ...do..don't make her win against  you ...(hold his cheek but he was just keep laughing looking at yn)  jungkook I know you hear me ..jungkook ju..just come out ..ju(sobe ) jungkook ..look your y..yn is calling y..you

He slowly stop laughing and start crying while saying ..

Jungkook : y..yn she is hurtin..hurting me ...I'm feelin..feeling so much pain..Ahhh yn help me ..take her out  of my body ...

He say and start crying hardly

He say and start crying hardly ..yn sobe looking at his state ..

Yn : Jun..jungkook don't worry I'm here ...she can't do anything with you ..

She said and hug jungkook  not knowing it's All that spirit plane he hug back smirk and stab magicl knife in yn stoamch making her scream ...he push yn on floor and laugh ...

he push yn on floor and laugh

Yn : Ahahh (scream)

Jungkook : do you really think he can come out his himself huh? He is coward ..(laugh )

Yn : n..no he is not ..(so much pain )

Jungkook : Yes he is ...that why he left you in that park to die...he run away ..he did not even think to help you ...

Yn : NOooo..  (yell )

Jungkook : it's truth yn ..human is selfish ..they just want us for they benefit ...

Yn : ple..please le..leave his body ..he is innocent ..( she said holing her stoamch )

Jungkook : I will take him with me...

He laugh  and run to balcony to jump ..yn scream and try to get up ..

Yn : NOooooo..(shout )

But before jungkook jump he stop by himself ..it's feel like someone is stoping him to jump ...

Jungkook : aHhhhh (scream ) LEAVE ME...

Yn turn her head to that direction and sigh and smile in pain ...

Yn :  Ahh Thank God you come ....

Vote for next parts ...and please ..tell me did you like my story ...🙏🙂