Going though Memories

Jade's POV :

Rebecka's eyes meet my panicked ones. We know how bad my memories are, i won't mind telling them but showing them is unbearable.

We start walking down the psychiatric Hospital .

"So how do we do this?" Marc asks breaking the silence.

"Not sure... do you think Layla is alright?" Steven asks.

"Yeah for now. Knowing her she will go on a suicide mission to stop Harrow herself." Marc says.

"I am sure she is fine she is a very strong and determined woman,"  I said to them.

"Yeah i womanknow she is but it still worries me," Marc said.

"Well that is just apart of loving someone worrying about them not mater how strong they are." I said.

It is silent for a while before steven break's it.

"That means we better hurry doesn't it?" Steven says.

"Know what Layla would be all right with?" Marc asks.

I roll my eyes at him for the 500th time.

"I really don't think she would be alright with it and even if she did we can't kill a goddess." I said to marc.

"I'm just saying there is one hippo and three of us and the ship can't  be that hard to steer. so.....and we don't have to actually,  you know like......" Marc says.

"Have to what kill the goddess Taweret?" Steven says very sassy.

"No just, you know find me a rope and..." Marc says.

"We should do what Taweret says and help each other uncover whatever it is that we are hiding, apparently." Steven says.

"Steven, i don't know about you but my memories are a fricking mess."   Marc says and i know what he means about his memories being  a mess.

We stopped at a door were marc was fighting in his suit in a bathroom fighting something as lights were flickering and stuff was flying.

"Yeah, mine too." Steven says softly.

We went to the next door and it was when steven and Khonsu turning the night sky.  It is as beautiful as i remember blue and purple with white lines as they are trying to find the right night.

"Whoa, that's wild." Marc says.

"Does the dead bird always look so angry?" I ask him.

"Yeah, pretty much." Marc says.

As we move to the next do it is the red room with a bunch of the girls dancing including me.

"what's this?" Marc asks me.

I  close my eyes as i replay the memories.

"It's the place where i was took." I said to him.

"I thought you said it was a bad place." Marc says.

"Look closer." I said pointing to the feet and you can see our feet slowly bleeding.

"They made use dance until they said we could stop." i said.

"I am sorry." Steven said to Rebecka and  as marc just stared at the dancing.

"It's fine, pain only makes us stronger." Rebecka said.

We continue to the next door and it is marc by a car on the sidewalk looking up to a house or as i recognize it as our childhood house.

"Oi, what is this?" Steven asks.

"Steven, what are we going to visit every memory i have ever had?" Marc asks.

I could practically feel the anxiety coming off him. I don't know what has got him so worked up but i knew not to ask.

"Do....do you remember this?" Steven asks pointing at the window and frowning a bit.

"Yeah, I don't know it's just a street you know i mean how many streets have you walked down in your life?"  Marc says.

When steven was going to talk i hear a faint cry for help and me and marc recognize that scream with both look at each other scared.

"Did you hear that." Steven says running off with Rebecka close behind. marc try's to stop them but i know that won't work so i just follow where they are going a marc does that too.  We make it to a room full of dead people.

"Just a creepy cafe filled with dead bodies that's all it is. No guessing who's room this is......Yours." He points to marc.

"Funny, Dubai, Gabon, New York. No way oh, man.." Marc says.

"What. do you know all these people, no surely not all of them... you killed all of them?" Steven asks.

"They were all criminals, murders, predators worst of the worst. Khonshu wanted them punished that is what he meant by protecting the travelers of the night." Marc says.

I can relate on what he says not about killing bad people but forced to kill because you were told to do so. Rebecka looks at me with a sad smile because she knows that even though her a jacklen were with me in the red room i got the worst part of it.

"And you remember each person?" Steven asks.

"You try taking a life, see how quickly you forget." Me and marc say at the same time.

Marc and steven look at me shocked and that is when i know i messed up.

"What do you mean by that?" Marc asks because he has seen me kill the people at morgart's but not anything outside of that.

I sigh and go to were there was a red hour glass or as i know it the black widow symbol and open the door and it is over flowing with dead body's or to be exact 560 dead body's.