Linc-10 Alien Loc-jaw

HOME WORLD-Piscciss

HOME WORLD-Piscciss

POWER AND ABILITIES
ABILITIES:
Speed swimming
Mouth expansion
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Durability
Underwater Breathing
Prehensile Tentacles
Quadrapedalism
Strong/Sharp Teeth
Sharp Claws

APPEARENCE-Krakkens are giant, bipedal creatures that were specified to live underwater. They have four webbed legs and a tail with a fin, and two tentacles coming out of their mouths which act like two extra arms. They have blue eyes, golden teeth, six gills on their necks, and the upper part of their body is dark cyan, while the lower part is olive.

Krakkens in Omniverse have a less slender body, only four gills, and their body is recolored grey, with the lower part being a lighter shade. Their eyes are golden and on the top of the head, facing forwards rather than being one at each side like in the original series. They also have no pupils. The tail has no fin, and the hind limbs have turned into short fins with spikes in the upper part. The front limbs have a large spike below the elbow with smaller spikes protruding from it, the webs are shorter, and the claws appear to be sharper. The tentacles no longer come out from the mouth, protruding from the sides of the face instead, are the same shade of grey as the upper body, and have pointy ends. Also, their teeth are now white, sharper, and more numerous than in the original series.

Diet-Carnivore
((I know what I said but after a while to think realistically it couldn't hurt give more info other aliens Lincoln gets such as this one. Especially considering he won't get use it much outside of water missions which their aren't much. So anyway Enjoy folks later!