chapter 2 \|/ checking in (PART 2)

Start from the beginning

"You are a very famous man right now.. Pity these newspapers spread outlandish gossip.. Hmm?" Alastor hummed, dragging his gaze up to Lucifer, who looked shocked at the papers.

"I guess I grew up on a old dirt road."

The man sang, stomping and strumming his guitar to the beat. The people on the dance floor cheered and began to dance, stomping along the beat.

"Ah. The opening is starting.." Alastor hummed and looked to the crowd.

"Pedal to the medal, always did what i was told."

"What is going on right now?" Lucifer poured a sugar packet in his coffee, chugged it, then poured himself another glass.

"We had a wedding two days ago, and this is the start of the Afterparty! These folks really do find any reason for one. My dear friend Mimzy will be performing around midnight. I suggest you come, she can put on quite a performance, that one!" Alastor explained, gesturing to the people dancing.

" 'Til I found out that my brand new clothes.."

-STOMP!-

(there isn't one in the song, but try to imagine there is because of the people dancing.)

"Came second hand from the rich kids next door~"

Alastor looked at Lucifer, who seemed to be captured in the scene in front of them.

"Can we dance?" Lucifer looked back at Alastor with shining in his eyes.

"Pardon..?" Alastor tilted his head, amused. Lucifer snapped out of his trance and stumbled on his words.

"I mean- It just looks fun.. I understand- I mean i'm a complete stranger! I could be a serial killer! And you're working.." Lucifer sadly frowned, and chugged down his coffee once more.

'No darling, that's me.' Alastor narrowed his eyes at the vulnerable rich man. Alastor stood up, and offered a hand to the man.

"I got off 10 minutes ago, and what's not a little fun with a friend?" Alastor grinned widely when Lucifer accepted his hand. Dragging the blonde to the dance floor, he looked the short man up and down.

"You're very short." Alastor chuckled, and Lucifer snarled. They ended up somewhere by the middle of the crowd.

"-Feeling like i'm coming apart at the seems~"

"But thank you Jack Daniel's Old Number Seven!"

The singing man took a chug of his bottle and cheered, and everybody seemed to cheer with him. Alastor grabbed Lucifer's waist in one hand, and hovered his hand infront of Lucifer's with the other.

"Can you keep up?" Alastor leaned down to whisper in his ear. Lucifer stuttered, confused on why he was hovering his hand.

"Angels start to look good to me.."

With that, they began to dance a swing. It provided to be a little difficult, because Alastor wasn't exactly holding Lucifer's hand. Halfway through the song, the guy started to just chug his whiskey and play guitar, and that's when Alastor grabbed Lucifer's wrist. Alastor smirked down at the short blonde and they started to dance, slowly rocking to the beat of the song. Alastor occasionally twisted and twirled Lucifer, who awkwardly kept up with Alastor.

Suddenly, a man bumped heavily into Lucifer, pushing the tiny man into Alastor's chest.

"Watch it pipsqueak!" The man snarled, and pushed them again and disappeared into the crowd. Alastor could feel his blood boil, and his sharp grin turn into malice. He almost let go of the handsome man infront of him.

"Ugh, what a dick. Mm.. just keep dancing.." Lucifer murmured sleepily, and continued to sway and dance. Alastor hummed in acknowledgment and slowly calmed himself down. Lucifer hadn't seemed to notice.

"You're stiff." Alastor twisted Lucifer around to lean against his chest, only falling short of eachother by a couple inches. Lucifer blushed at the hot breath in his ear.

"Well-I-" Lucifer stuttered, and the breath in his chuckled. The blonde took a shaky breath, and then leaned back in the touch. He stood up on his toes and barely could reach to Alastor's jaw. (who was leaned down)

"I'm just not used to my dance partner.." Lucifer airily paused, sliding his arm down in Alastor's grasp. He twisted their hands together and grabbed Alastor's.

"..being so shy.." Lucifer batted his lashes and grinned. Alastor's eyes narrowed at the touch, then returned back to the blonde. He felt his teeth grind as he maintained his smile. Alastor began to rock them slowly, everyone else around them slowly following suit.

"To the fiery deeps.. To the fiery deeps.."

"Shy? Me?" Alastor had a sinister grin on his face, tightening his grip on Lucifer's waist.

"Hmm? mm, yeah.." Lucifer bathed in the affection, not even noticing the tight grip. He tilted his head up and looked at Alastor, who narrowed his eyes at the short male.

The song slowly ended, and the man started to hum a tune and strum his guitar. Some people left the stage, and some people stayed and swayed, or made out like no one was watching.

"I think you should go to bed, Sire. You seem dozy." Alastor released his rights grip and unwrapped himself from Lucifer. Alastor instead wrapped an arm around the tiny waist.

"Hmm.. But I thought you wanted me to stay for the show..?" Lucifer leaned into the touch, and let himself be slowly dragged to the hallway.

"Hm. I guess I did say that, didn't I? You seem to be quite the dancer, how about you get a few hours of rest and I'll come to get you? How about that?" Alastor hummed, glancing down at the sleepy figure.

"Mmm.. Okay.. I'm in room 167." Alastor nodded and dragged Lucifer to an elevator. As they stopped in the elevator, Alastor felt a heavy-ish weight press into his side.

The famous Magne fell asleep in Alastor's grasp.

Alastor sighed in annoyance, and narrowed his eyes in consideration.

What should he do with the king? Drag him back into his room? Or bring him back to his own room? Alastor sighed. He had better things to do. He suddenly remembered the man that had oh-so rudely bumped into the both of them.

No matter, he will just bring the man to his room.

Alastor felt a buzz of excitement course through his veins for the events to come.

-
1606

chapter 2 !!
hope u enjoyed and let me know ur thoughts!