one shot 02. backseat.

TW:SMUT (yes.) (this font:toms pov)

I huff, looking outside of the window as Tom drove us home. Him and I got into a very petty argument because HE called me BASICALLY a bitch.

"Are you seriously mad at me?" Tom asks in a tone, looking over at me as he made it to a stop sign, before driving again.

"YES! I am! Are you that fucking slow! Bitch.." I yelled, then whispering the last part.

Tom immediately stops the car, looking back at me.

So many questions were running through my head. Do you want to live in a wheelchair? Who do you think you are? Just WHO do you think YOU are?
It made me want to laugh at how I could just ruin her in this fucking car.

"Excuse you?" Tom taunts, a gritting and sharp tone laced through.

I look over at him, his face looked cold, yet angry.

"I can stop this car right now and ruin you. Do you want that, y/n? I can do so many things to you right now. Do you fucking want that?" Tom grits through his teeth, his hand tightening around the steering wheel.

I huff, crossing my arms. "You wont do anything." I challenge, seeing Tom furrowing his eyebrows. He looked almost amused.

He simply nods, turning around and began to drive.

"What I thought." I mumble.

However, Tom began to come to an end, parking into a lot.

It was dark outside as well, no one, no cars in the roads.

"Backseat." He states simply, unbuckling his seatbelt. However I stay put. He looks over at me, tightening his lips and raising his brows. "Backseat, now. NOW?!?!!" He raises his voice, finally snapping some sense into me as I slightly flinch, nodding before taking off my seatbelt.

I pushed the car seat down, heading into the backseats.

Tom began to strip himself, throwing his clothes into the front seat.

Tom picks up my legs, throwing them over his shoulders. He then takes the waistband of my pants, pulling them down and off.

Eventually, Tom and I were naked.

Tom spreads my legs, not being gentle whatsoever. He once again throws my legs over his shoulders, lifting himself up.

With no warning, Tom rams himself into me fully.

Toms hands palm mine, holding them above my head, pinning them.

This was torture.

Suddenly, Tom pulls out, cupping my face and kissing me with aggression.

He rubs the tip of his cock against my clit, earning a low yet whiny muffled moan.

"Mine." He growls against my neck, moisting it as his breath hit it. "A—All yours." I moan, leaning my head back as Tom licks my neck, sucking and kissing it.

"Oh really? Not when you call me names, no." He lowly chuckles, kissing just below my ear before picking me up by underneath my arms, putting my hands against the window.

"Hold on." He says, opening the front coverboard. He pulls out...

Handcuffs.

Why does he have that in his car?

Tom sits back down on his knee, hand cuffing my ankle to the head of the car seat that I was sat in (We are on the side where we sat) stretching my leg out.

He takes my other leg, placing it into the back of the car, stretching me out even more.

I cant even do a split, this hurts.

"Tom, it hurts.." I whimper as he handcuffs my left hand to the head of the seat I once sat in, making my torso and up fall down, my ass propped into the air.

"You think what you said to me didnt, princess?" He taunts, reminding me what I did.

"Im sorry, just uncuff me." I plead and muffle as my head IS burried into the seat.

"Beg, baby." He states simply, taking my other hand and hand cuffing it to the holder on the side, stretching my arm out. My body was stretched out like a star fish.

Its not that I didnt want the sex, just my whole body hurts.

Tom rubs himself against me, leaning down and kissing my back.

He also kissed my trampstamp (:3)

Once again, he rams his hips into mine, thrusting upwards with power.

I yelp, a muffled sound escaping my lips. I roll my hips, desperate to be free from the handcuffs as I cry.

"Uh! Please, uncuff me, Tom! Please!" I whine, arching my ass into the air, in his face.

He holds my hips, slapping me on the ass with a harsh manner.

"Uh!" I wince and moan at the sudden sting.

Tom groans, holding my ass cheeks into his hands, molding them as he rubs them.

"You feel so fucking good." He groans, breathing heavy.

From afar, I noticed that the car was becoming foggier and foggier as he fucked me.

Damn.

Tom thrusts and thrusts, each one earning a whine and a moan. Each praise and praise earned a mannered response or a whine.

Tom groans as he continues, laying his cheek on my lower back.

"Uh! Im so fucking close!" I cry.

"Hold it until I say dont." Tom groans, noises now spilling from his lips as I grew tighter and tighter around him.

I whine. Ill just moan and beg and scream and cry.

"Please, Tom! Fuck me— Harder! Please, Tom, please!" I scream, begging for release.

"I fucking love the way my name rolls off of your pretty tongue." Tom moans, growing unsteady with his thrusts until giving in.

"Go ahead."

"Uh!"

...

a/n note
writing smut is so good dnt play w me.
ANOTHER backshot cs why not..
word count:946:3