ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝕭𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗~

Start from the beginning

"Damn Bron, this dress fits you like a glove. It looks good as fuck on you, right Trys?"

Hearing my name from my fiancée pulls me from my thoughts. I look up to see both women staring at me. Bronwyn looks from Sevyn to me a little taken back from whatever just occurred while I was in my thoughts...I didn't say anything out loud did I?

"Apologies, I didn't hear you."

Sevyn squints her eyes at me as if trying to read my mind or at least try and see I was acting weird all of a sudden.

"The dress? It looks good on Bronwyn."

I look over at Bronwyn and my eyes do a slow travel over her body in the bright orange and pink dress that compliments her brown skin oh so well. The dress was made for her, without a doubt. She looked damn good in it.

Pull yourself together Trystan! I clear my throat before giving a small nod and replying

"Yeah..it uh it looks good."

Bronwyn gives me a full smile

"Thank you"

"Give me about another hour and a half and meet back at my place?"

Sevyn says as she gives me a kiss on the lips

"I will be there."

Sevyn's POV

Trystan and I watch one of my favorite random tv shows as I lay half way into his lap.

"I don't know how you could sit and enjoy these god awful cheap american shows."

I roll my eyes playfully as I adjust myself to look up at him.

"You say this every time but always so tuned in anytime I put on one of my shows. What does that say about you?"

"That I love you dearly and would sit and watch this nonsense with you."

He leans down and give my forehead a kiss

"What is the plot of this show anyway? I'm confused."

"Of course you are confused, you missed the first few episodes. Anywho the main character realizes that everyone in her life has been screwing her over behind her back. Starting with her boyfriend and someone who she thought was her friend. She realizes that her boyfriend has had a crush on her friend this whole time and has been acting upon it. Everything goes downhill from there within her life. Basically just a lot of drama and self realization."

"Doesn't sound interesting at all, it actually sounds very depressing."

I shrug my shoulders

"Well it's life"

And how fitting, I think to myself as my mind wanders to the little interaction that happened at my studio earlier today. I could see the way Trystan acted once he saw Bronwyn. I've actually been peeping the way he looks at her whenever she's around. And the way she looks at him. I mean I don't mind it, but I did find it a little weird how he's never mentioned the obviously small crush he has on the woman.