~Ch. 1~ A Really... Unique School

Start bij het begin

At least they didn't hear that. Wait a moment. I was blushing? So troublesome.

"Hi guys!" A brunette girl greeted, walking to the two girls that were currently fangirling over me.

"Hey there! Are you new?" The brunette asked, smiling at me.

"Huh? Oh! U-um, yes I am," I stammered, surprised she was talking to me.

"Awww so cute!" The two girls squealed once more, attracting more attention. Can you not? I slightly shrink when I noticed people were starting to stare.

"Oh, so um..."

"Ikehara, Saku Ikehara," I said, suspecting she wanted to know my name.

"Oh! I'm Momoka Kurakano so Ikehara-san if you need to know anything, ask me." Momoka beamed.

"Ok, thanks Momoka-san!" I replied, giving her a closed eyed smile. I don't really want to do this, but I guess this my only chance to find my class quickly. I was about to ask Momoka something, but was interrupted by the sounds of even more squeals.

"What the heck is wrong with this school," I thought, sweatdropping..

"So, Momoka-san I can't find my classroom. It's class 1-A,"

"Ah ok. Class 1-A. Class 1-A. Oh! That's the class I go to! Want to walk over there now?" Momoka offered.

"Yeah," I said, nodding my head and smiled.

As more squeals are heard, we started walking through the halls toward class 1-A. Let's just hope everyone isn't like this.

~~~

Thank god we're finally in the classroom, although there's still a few of the fangirls in this class I'll probably survive. Maybe I should find a seat by Momoka since she isn't a complete stranger. Looking around the class, I tried finding somewhere I could sit. Looking around with hopeful eyes, I notice Momoka but the seats surrounding her are taken by people that I suspect are her friends. That makes sense from what I've seen, she's quite friendly.

The next thing I saw was a pair of twins with light auburn hair. Considering that they aren't really paying that much attention to other people besides each other, I suspect that wouldn't talk to me which is perfect, although they probably don't want anyone to going to bother them. That's a maybe.

I wonder if they were the twins, those girls were talking about. What were the twins' names? Hideki and Katsu? No. Kaori and Hiraku. No wait! It's Hikaru and Kaoru. I guess I have to see when a teacher calls out attendance. That was then that I saw one of the twins giving me a side glance. Oh, I was staring at them wasn't I. To be honest, they aren't bad on the eyes but still. Now I probably seem extremely weird. Perfect.

At my realization, I blushed from embarrassment. The other twin slightly pops his head beside the twin that was looking unamused. The twin with his bang parted to his left had a questioning look unlike the one that looks annoyed.

Please have mercy on this soul. People are staring at me now. How about I just sit down now? Yeah, that'd be a good idea. The twins aren't an option anymore.

Doing a once-over, I found him, my savior. I found the other commoner! Oh my god. The rich people are getting to me. I quickly walked toward the my possible savior. As I awkwardly pass by the twins, the twin with his hair parted on his right muttered sneering, "You do know it's rude to stare," as he raised an eyebrow.

Woah. Hold on there. This guy seems interesting, even though I'm sure he didn't mean for me to hear. At least I know one person I'll have a different attitude with now. I continued walking but now with a slight smirk on my face. I'm going to enjoy this school besides the fact that I have fangirls.