- And yet I'm still here - he laughed quietly - I think I should thank you - he nodded slightly in the mute "thank you".

There was a short silence during which I took a closer look at him. He was perfectly shaved and his hair was slightly hold back. He was wearing a dark navy blue suit perfectly suited to his figure. He wore a gold watch on his left hand. The cufflinks were also in the same color.

-You said I'm smart - I said breaking the silence - And yet I ended up in this situation as our dinner together. Not very smart. That's not how it was supposed to go - I frowned slightly - How did you know you would win?

-It's simple - Hermes shrugged and leaned back on the chair - I didn't - he said and laughed softly - To be honest I was prepared for failure. But as you see, my little brother fell out of practice - spread his hands - And I benefit from it - I looked at him.

-You knew he would be upset - I said the obvious - Didn't you prefer to withdraw? It's a pity to have such a nice face - I said with a sweet smile and smacked shaking my head.

- And to lose such a chance as dinner with you? - he laughed quietly - Never in my life - he said and we heard a quiet knock on the interior door, leading as I guessed to the kitchen - Come in - said Hermes and the waiter brought two plates with our food, putting them on the table opposite us.

- What do you expect from me Hermes? - I asked when the waiter left our box.

-I'd like to convince you that I have more to offer you than Thomas - he said, re-entwining his hands on the table.

-Why you think I would want anything from one of you - I raised an eyebrow.

- Please - Hermes laughed quietly - Rich husband, sports car, huge house with garden. Isn't that what every woman wants? - he asked, and I snorted.

-What they teach young gangsters - I shook my head in disbelief - You would be surprised, but not everyone needs those to be happy - I murmured.

-So what you need, Isabelle, to be happy? I'm sure I can make it happen- he said, and I bit my lower lip.

-I... - I started, but I broke off not sure if I knew the answer. I cleared my throat- I certainly don't need a rich husband for this - I frowned staring at the glass - I care about my career myself.

- Like me - he nodded - Just think, you and I could seal cooperation of our families - he said, and I looked at him - We would rule the city with the best contracts with people from all over the world.

-So you need me for that? - I asked raising an eyebrow- With wife by your side you would become more respected by your father's side - I guessed, but he laughed.

-With or without a wife, I'm already respected where I need it. But what a life would be nicer with such a beautiful woman by your side - he said grabbing my hand - The official connection of our families, who been working together for years, would be just the cherry on the cake - he let go of my hand - But let's not think about it now, food will cool down - he said, and I had confusion in my head - Let's enjoy what's happening now.

I nodded slightly and after a while we started eating.

The rest of the dinner was looser because we talked about what he's doing for life. He also asked about the club where I work and how much I had left to finish my schooling.

I felt that the questions had a hidden agenda, but I tried not to think about it.

When the time came to an end, I decided to ask a question that had been bothering me so much for several hours.

-Since we're done - I started - One more issue. Promised favor - I said swallowing more heavy. I was ready for what I was about to hear - What is your wish, Hermes?