Sena: "Understandable then, but now I need to make the main question," placing her hands together and leaning forwards while changing to a more serious face, "Izuku Midoriya, are you affiliated in a way to the Demon King?"

Izuku: "No, there's no way that I'm related to that being. I don't even know who that person is, so why are you asking us that?"

Sena: Sighing as the bell had not marked any lie, "according to some witnesses, they saw you using a magic skill of darkness, and argued that you might be part of the recent invasion. And basing off previous incidents with some wielders, you became a suspect, meaning that you could be a potential enemy. So, Izuku Midoriya, were you the cause of this invasion?"

Izuku: "No, we didn't cause the invasion," causing the bell to ring, (why did it ring!?)

Sena: "Is there something that you're hiding from us, Izuku Midoriya," increasing the pressure over him while the soldiers got closer to them, "would you might to speak it out?"

Izuku: "Well, it's just that..." nervously sweating.

Shouko: Quickly writing and showing her the notebook, [he meant that we were the main target. The dullahan wanted to destroy us because we have those mana affinities.]

Sena: "What is she trying to say?" Raising one eyebrow as a sign of confusion of the letters.

Izuku: "She's saying that the dullahan was targeting us because of our affinities," translating in short Shouko's words.

Sena: "Hmm, that would explain why the invasion started shortly after you two arrived," realizing about that detail, "so, any of you don't have some evil against this city, right?"

Izuku: "No, we don't plan to do something evil," Shouko was agreeing about this.

Sena: "Okay, seems that you are not guilty but rather victims like the rest of the civilians," giving them back their cards and getting up, "sorry for this treatment and interrogation."

Izuku: "It's okay, you don't have to worry about it. We understand that you're doing your job."

Sena: "Yeah, doing this gets me very stressful, but I have to do it for the sake of the civilians," noticing the head of the Dustiness House was entering, if you excuse us, would you mind to exit the room, I have to speak with Mr. Dustiness privately," standing next to the door, "but you must remain under surveillance as long as that dullahan is out there somewhere. Once we confirm that he's not a threat anymore, you'll be free to go."

Izuku: "Yes, we would be here in the guild for that time being," getting up and going towards the door along with Shouko, "w-well, have a nice day, official," exiting the room.

As both Shouko and Izuku were exiting the room, the other two guards decided to do the same as Sena wanted to see what Ignis wanted to talk about.