Farewell and Firepower: Alph and Blake's Final Stand

Season 5 was a defining year for Alph and Blake who played for Manchester United and Manchester City, respectively. It was their last year with their current teams, as their contracts were set to expire at the end of the season. Even though they had the option to renew their contracts for another 2-3 years, they decided not to. This decision came as a surprise to many, including their coach and manager.

In an interview after the World Cup, Alph was asked if he planned to stay with Manchester United for another few seasons. To the surprise of many, he replied that he could, but he did not want to. Blake was also unsure about his future with Manchester City, stating that he was not sure if he would stay or not.

Following the start of the new season, Alph was determined to make the most of his last season with Manchester United. He aimed to become the world's top scorer and win every championship he could. Meanwhile, Blake was considering staying with Manchester City for another two seasons.

In the first game of the Premier League, Manchester United won 2-0 against West Ham. Alph scored an impressive low-ground shot at the bottom right corner, showcasing his skills as a left winger. However, Manchester City lost their first game 2-1 against Liverpool, despite Blake's impressive chip shot goal.