~*chapter #16 : leaving ?*~

Paul was really afraid now that the cops were onto him. and for Karla , it just gotten worse and worse. 

1 time the 2 were crossing the border in July. 

"you 2 have been going back and forth quite a bit lately." border patrol told them shining a flashlight in their car. "what have you been doing in the U.S. ?" Paul was about to answer until he border patrol officer said , "i'm asking her." Karla looked at him. "uh , we have friends...they're getting married." "i'd liek you both to get outta the car." Paul sighed , but him and Karla did so. the border patrol officer looked in it wit his flashlight and then said , "alright , thank you." "thank you." Paul said , annoyed. 

the border patrol officer watched after their car for a long time. finally , he waved on the next car.

whenever the border check-in was outta sight , Paul put the car in park and started hitting Karla repeatedly wit a flashlight. "fucking idiot. we chold have gone to jail because of you !! fucking stupid fucking bitch !! don't ever fucking do something stupid liek that again !!" 

whenever they gotten back home , Karla written a note to Paul and placed it on his pillow.

unfortunately for her , he came in the room and asked , "what are you doin ,  bitch ?" he grabbed the note , read it and crumpled it up. "that's really sweet , Kar." "Paul !!" she yelped as he threw her on the bed and started beating the shit outta her.

Paul was outta control and Karla was getting really scared. so she called Molly. "hello ?" Molly replied from the other end of the phone. "M-Molly ?" "Karla , is that you ? are you alright ?" "n-no." "did he beat you up again ?" Molly asked. "c-can you come over ?" "hold on , we're leaving right now." "o-ok." she hung up.

and then, Paul was on top of the stairs throwing the clothes down at Karla , who was at the bottom.  "FUCK YOU , KAR !! FUCK YOU !! YOU'RE FAT , YOU'RE UGLY , YOU'RE STUPID !! I FUCKING HATE YOU !! YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT !! FUCK YOU , KARLA !! GET OUT !!" "are you ok ?" Molly asked Karla as her and Danny walked in the door. "OH LOOK , IT'S MOLLY AND DANNY HERE TO RESCUE THE STUPID BITCH !! GET THE FUCK OUT !! STAY OUT !! GET OUTTA MY HOUSEEE !! I FUCKING HATE YOUR GUTS !!" "I'll take these to the car..." Danny said quietly. "GET THE FUCK OUT , KARLA !! GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE !!" "Come on , Karla. lets go." Molly said quietly , wrapping her arm around her. "princess...wait." Paul said , suddenly calm. "princess. sweetie. please. come here just for a second." "don't do it , Karla." Molly said quietly , shaking her head. "i'm calm , see- totally calm.  I just needa talk to you for a second. don't leave liek this , please. i-" he looked defeated. "come on , Karla." "its ok , Molly." Karla slowly went up the stairs. Paul pinned her to the wall , trapping her wit his arms. "what the fuck do you think you're doing ? you can't leave me." he pointed his finger in her face. "I'm leaving." she said firmly. "you're fucking insane. I can wreck your life forever. forever , Kar. I will show your parents the video tape of you killing Tammy , your sister. you think that they whold welcome you wit open arms then ? huh ? do you ? think about it-think about it real fucking hard , Kar." "come on , Karla." Molly called out from downstairs. "why does it have to be like this ? why cant we just , start over ?" Paul calmed down and brushed her hair wit his hand. "hey...it doesn't...we can."