~*chapter #2 : newspaper sketches and handcuffs*~

a few nights later , Karla invited Paul to her house. his parents were gonna kick him out soon and she felt bad so she was gonna suprise him. she led him to her room. she went into her dresser drawer and pulled out some handcuffs. "what is that ?" Paul asked. "shut up. put these on me." Karla ordered. "put them on ?" he repeated. "yeah , i want you to fuck me." "you want me to fuck you ?" yeah." he started feeling her up. "what if i were a rapist ?" he whispered in her ear. "that'd be cool." Karla responded. "yeah ?"

a few weeks later , there was a sketch in the paper that somewhat resembled Paul. nick was at the diner getting a  coffee when he seen it. he went over to the payphone and made a call. "hey , Gus , check it out , uh , the Toronto sun. its uh , Paul. he's on the front page." "i haven't seen the paper." Gus replied from the phone. "well , you've gotten to check it out. i mean , its Paul. there's a picture of the Scarborough rapist. but it wasn't just nick who noticed this...lots of people seen the resemblance.

eventually , Paul had to go  to the police station. "guys , this is worse then a job interview." Paul said tryna lighten up the mood. "well , after all the calls , we had to follow up. we had no choice." the 2 detectives explained. "yeah , i understand. everybody's been kidding me about that picture in the paper. uh , i don't know what to tell you. i love women. I'm engaged to a beautiful girl over in St. Catharine's. i whold just , uh , neva do anything liek this." Paul explained innocently. "so whold you mind providing a blood sample for us ?" the detectives asked. "just so that we can eliminate you from the otha suspects ?" "yeah , of course. anything you liek." Paul replied. "then im sure that everything will be fine.