Everything About Her

HIS POV:

I am still recovering from the fact that I just saw her, saw the lady i have been dreaming and fascinating about. She is everything i could ever imagine my girl to be. Her aura itself is like a desire to me. The adjective 'perfect' would sound less, if I start detailing each thing about her.
I know this is wrong. I know this cannot continue long. She is too sharp to be kept under the shadows , in the dark. But again, SHE IS MY GIRL. I know her. And that is my flex. She can never get ahead of my vision about her moves. The game is fun. It's interesting.
But at the same time it is hurting to see my girl get frustrated over her inability to get hold of me.

I did everything to draw her attention to this mysterious person in her life, to draw her eyes to my shadow. And it is satisfying to see how a woman's mind works towards her buried obsession . This is indeed true, it is impossible to understand a woman until you are capable of understanding what exactly you yourself are looking for in the character name of 'woman'. 

And when you have finally learned to understand the traits of this character named 'woman' , you can finally understand the keen line of difference between need and want. And that is when the term , love comes. There's no other synonym for this specific term. It is the capacity. The ability. The wish. The desperate will.
Love is when you don't get answers to your questions. When you don't understand what makes you obsess over uncertainty.

For me? She was the known uncertainty. I know she is slowly getting obsessed with me and that is where the uncertainty arrives. She is obsessing over my imaginative figure without knowing me and obsession without knowledge is addiction without cure
She is obsessing only because I am not in front of her , I am giving her everything she has or could dream of and yet she knows nothing about me.
What if she doesn't love me when she finally gets hold of me?

I take a deep breath and then remember.

She is mine. I love her. Her existence, her presence, her energy, her aroma. Everything about her.
And hence, i cannot allow her to get hold of me not until she is madly in love with the craving of my presence.

I smile at the laptop screen in front of me. She has been angry for the last 2hours cussing me out and yet she didn't make a security call this time. She is pretty and she looks cute in her most frustrating moment.
She has already re-checked all of her cameras and sensors and yet she couldn't find a trace of the most important mystery in her life.

Huuu... afterall I am important to her.

I switch the mic on and hear her breath and then talk to herself.  She is smart. But she isn't self centred and that's the only reason, I have been able to go ahead of her moves till now. I decide to call her up again.

"Hello, squirrel" my deep voice echoes over the phone.

I watch her fingers clench into a tight fist and then release a deep breath to let her self control take over.

"Why are you doing this? You really think I won't be able to get hold of you until you want me to? " she says, her voice sharp enough to make the conversation go from a sweet and cuddly one to a pretty serious and challenging one.

"If you have the minimum guts of being a man, then reveal yourself. Reveal yourself. Don't come behind me and breathe into my neck and then vanish when I turn to see you " she says, her voice dimming.

She is upset.

And that's the last thing I can imagine of.

"Okay. I can meet you,but the meeting would be on my conditions." I say.

"Conditions?" her voice changes into a mixture of curiosity with excitement of achieving her goal.

Meeting me was her goal? 
I laugh.

"Firstly, you will be able to see me without knowing my identity. Meeting you will only be in the terms of allowing you to have a glimpse of your 'obsession' and nothing else. Secondly, you cannot touch me. Not until i allow you to" . I say to her.

"Okay " she agrees.

She agreed? Without a single question?
She is again brewing up something.
Cool.

" One last question. Since you have been my stalker with no bad intention according to you....tell me what do you prefer to see me in? " she asks, the devilish seduction clear in her voice.

I turn around to see her on my screen, and watch her reflection in her mirror with the perfect devil smirk as i imagined.

She is playing with me. She knows what she is doing.
And this....is indeed the silliest attempt she is making.

I laugh hard.

"Anything you wish to" and i disconnect without allowing her to say anything anymore.

Women, are indeed complex. They think that they can have everything at their feet with their last weapon.
The body.

And surprisingly?
Yes they can.
If you love a woman, you are intended to worship her body. And each one of them is aware of this.
We men are bound to fall at their feet when it comes to quenching out desire. And no woman will leave that chance of dominating us with that one option.