Author Announcement (4)

Hi guys! This is Fred (The Author), writing. As my first venture into Wattpad, I'd like to know what y'all think so far of my story! I've had a fun trip writing it, and I'll still continue until I deem fit. Chapter 4 is currently my priority, but as I do this for the simple fun of it, plus student life has it's impacts on me, don't expect constant updates.

Please do comment!

Para os Brasileiros: A tradução da história em Português virá assim que possível.

UPDATE (1): I split chapter 3, "Rotten Gamble", in two for the sake of readability and to fasten the pace of the story. Don't find it weird to find some parts deleted.

UPDATE (2): Hey guys! I'm soon to continue chapter 8. It's just I got a test week, got a seminary to attend to. And I'm really just outta ideas as of right now. I'd like to thank you all for your support! And for the 100+ reads! I didn't expect people would like Lost In Transit so much!

There's lots of things coming up! :> love you all.

UPDATE (3): Chapter 9 "The Rescue", was finished and it's sequence "Scars", is in progress! Thank you all for nearly 150 reads!!

UPDATE (4): Gonna take a pause from writing! It's been being busy to me and I just don't have much creativity right now. But hold tight!