(Part 5) To the cursed land..

Lucinda was deeply hurt by the truths her grandmother told her. She cried a lot thinking that her family was also worried because of her. Then,That sound started ringing again in her ears,"Open... come to me..." She heard it a little more clearly. No, I can't cry anymore. She wiped her tears. Regaining her inner courage, she decided, I am going to seek the truth. I am going out to seek that power that calls me. All is dark in front of me. I am beginning my journey through this darkness. My inner fear is gone. Besides, why am I afraid anymore? I will find the truth.Lucinda's decision was firm. She walked back home. Her mother and grandmother were waiting for her. As soon as she passed through she said, I'm going to Pendle Hill. Grandmother and mother looked at her in horror. Lucinda..... what are you talking about? Are you going to there? I can't agree. I will not send you to that cursed land. I can't do that. Grandma said angrily. Lucinda, what's the matter with you? I have lost everything and only have you. I will not leave you there. Whatever you say, I will not agree to it. Mother started crying. Don't worry mom, I'll be right back. I am not leaving forever, I will surely come back. But now I want to go. Because I have no other options. That dream and that voice are killing me. I can't take it anymore. I have to solve my own problems. I have to go for it. Don't try stop me. This is my request. said Lucinda and cried.

After some thought, Grandma said, I know we have no other options. But if you go there, you cannot guarantee that you will be able to come back. We can't lose you either. It is a cursed land, it is a hell. A very cruel vampire lives there. How shall we send you to his wandering land? I'm hurting. I was unable to protect my family. You forgive this grandmother..., I ask you for forgiveness that this family has become a curse for you. Grandma profusely apologized to Lucinda. Lucinda ran up and hugged her grandmother. Then she said, why is grandma apologizing to me? I am very happy to be born in this family. My family is my world. I will never leave you. I will come back after solve these problems. My mind says I can handle him. The stories I have heard create inconsistencies in my mind. I want to remember the realities that I have forgotten. I have to distinguish between truth and fiction. I can go for that. You must agree. Grandmother and mother hugged Lucinda. They burst into tears. You should come back. "You must come back, we will wait for you," they cried. "Of course I'll be back." Her whimper interrupted the words.

Lucinda prepared for the trip. Grandmother said in a sorrowful atmosphere, the memories I took from you, you will get back when you reach that land. But they will hurt you very much. But you have to face them without getting tired. You have to remember one thing, we don't know what you saw there or what happened to you there. So I don't know how to bring them back to your memory. I can't do that. I don't know when those memories will come back to you. But you have to be prepared to face them too. You must keep your courage. You also have the skills of our family. It will come to you in due time. Try to escape with them. May Grandma's words help you. Grandmother stopped. Mother was at a loss for words..., Lucinda bid them farewell. She knows that the dangers to be faced are great. But this journey is necessary for her. She started the journey to cursed land of her grandmother's stories. She didn't look back, she just kept walking, struggling to stifle a whimper. Taking her words as hope that she would return, she walked away believing that she would see her family once again..