Chapter 9

In the last chapter, Avni and Viraaj avoided each other for a few days. Because of a misunderstanding created by Viraj's so-called friend Soumya.

Then the day came when Viraaj directly went to her when she was about to open her car's door. Without asking Avni, Viraaj  just grabbed Avni's left hand as her right hand is busy opening the car door.

He  pulled her forcefully towards himself. Avni in a fearful tone said “Viraaj please leave my hand, it's hurting me”.

He replied “ this is just 1% of what I have gone through

What I did to you” she replied

He was shocked and said “ you don't know what happened to me?. What did you do to me?”

Avni “just leave my hand first, it's really hurting me Viraaj”

Viraaj said “ I am leaving ur hand but please tell me why u are ignoring me”

She replied “ No… I am not avoiding anyone but I also don't want to go close to anyone”.

He said angrily” I saw something in ur eyes that day

Which day? and bye the way i went with the flow that day because u helped me” she replied

He replied angrily “ you are lying, Avni. Liarrrr

Hey .. Mr. U r liar not me and don't u dare to call me liar” she replied with bigger eyes.

What? I have never said anything wrong to you. I don't lie miss. Avni” he replied

Avni said ok then I'm a liar and opened the door and sat in the driving seat. He then ran to another end, opened the other door and sat in the passenger seat.

Avni to Viraaj “ utro gaadi se, badtameez” ( leave my car, u disrespectful person)

He said “ I will, but tell me what happened to me. Otherwise I'm not going to leave”

Avni started crying as she was sad… because of his lie.

Viraaj “ don't cry Avni, Please don't cry. I will never talk to you okay, I'll never come to see you. Just tell me the truth”

She said in a very low voice “you have a girlfriend and u never told me this”.

He was shocked and said “ what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, who said that i have a girlfriend”.

That doesn't matter. The thing that matters is that you have a girlfriend she replied.

He replied in an angrier tone “I am asking u Avni who told u this?. If you don't tell me then you'll regret that.

She then said “ aapki jaan, jiske bina aap reh nhi sakte Ms. Soumya” ( the one without u can't live ur life Ms. Soumya)

He was in shock and said “ she can't do this to me”

She asked in anger  “ what happened. Ohhhh I got it. U took a promise from her not to tell anyone about the relationship. Now it's problematic for you no...” .

He was sad but hearing what avni said, without telling the truth about his relationship he ordered her to “ come out of the car right now last time. Because  it's my last time talking to you afterwards”.

So she came out and he also came out and went to Avni's side and grabbed her hand and said in a rough tone “ without saying a word, just walk with me”.