Chapter 5

The time Avni reached her resort, she was so scared that she don't want to be alone…… so she asked her friends to be with her for night….

Nivi and kartiki replied “ we don't have any problem and bye the way madam  it was ur idea to booked separate rooms.. are u okay with this? “ and both laughed..

Avni smiled a bit and said “ guys sorry……please be with me today “.

They both replied “ Avu, we are here… don't worry…. Okay and now sleep…”

Even though Avni was drunk, still she is not able to sleep for  hour…but later  she slept….

What is happening with Viraj:

Viraj reached his dormitory and he found his both friends are snoring like hell….. he then slept on his bed looking at roof, right leg settled over left one and his head resting on his both palm behind his head.

His POV:.

Hey… god I have never seen such a beautiful girl… I can't take my eyes off….. Her eyes just penetrates into my heart…. Gap between her eyebrows looks like half moon. Ufffffffffffff……. Though she had messy hairs but messy hairs suits perfectly on her…..

I couldn't forgot that the time her head fell on my knees, I had a sensation that directly went into brain…. I couldn't fix my things.  But I managed to calm down myself and again  just looking at her and  adoring her…… i just lost myself into her so much that,  I couldn't even seeing the beauty of ocean and that moon…..

He said to himself making face looking at roof that “ i was right at that time why to look at moon and ocean as I found my moon and bye the way her eyes is more deeper  than ocean 😅”....

Furher on this, He just shook his head and said “ yaar, why her phone rang”. I was enjoying her beauty and she was sleeping calmly on my knees…. First time I could see heaven falling on my knees 🥺……
But we can't do anything…….. jo hona tha, ho gayaaaa ( whatever is to happen, it happens”. Her phone rangs and she went….

Viraj to himself “ bhaai, yeh raat tere zindagi ki sabse lambi raat hogi ( brother, this will be the longest night of ur life)”..

and he lastly hoped and said “ may be, she'll come tomorrow to thank me and then I'll ask her for mobile no. or insta id” and he slept with a hope…….

Next day-

Nivi and Kartiki woke up but Avni is still sleeping….
Nivi and Kartiki doesn't say anything to her as they knew that her last night was very horrible….. Nivi and Kartiki went to have breakfast in food section…

Meanwhile, Avni woke up and started crying remembering what happened to her last night… she cried so much that she couldn't breathe properly… so she took out her pump and start inhaling for couple of time…. and she managed to  control her tears….

Avni’s mind:

Avu, promise yourself you will quit  alcohol….. if that stranger was not with you  last night then you would have gone.. That bastard would have completely finished your life… I want to thank that guy from bottom of my heart… but she couldn't forgot what happened to her last night… so she don't want stay here for a minute…..

Avni went to Nivi and Kartiki and said “ guys, I am sorry but i want to go home.. i can't stay here for a minute….. and started crying”

Nivi and Kartiki replied “ don't worry avu, we are leaving.. let's go and pack  bags”

Avni replied ” guys, don't spoil your trip for my sake of concern, I'll go you stay here”.

Both nivi and kartiki replied “ tere bina to humto saans nhi le paate aur tu yaha rehne ki baat krr rahi”. ( We can't breathe if you are not with us and u want us to stay without u) and laughed 😂..

Avni hugged nivi and kartiki. Love  u girls…..

Avni started packing her bag with regret that she couldn't thank that guy for saving her life…….she was so drunk yesterday night that she is not able to remind his face…😔.. she decided to go and thank him on that same place.

Viraj side

Viraj woke up early in the morning before his bewde (alcoholic ) friends.

Viraj woke up with big smile on his face….as he won lottery.
Viraj spend his day here and there, looking at clock thousands of time and was in anger because time is running very slowly.

As soon clock reached 6 O’ clock  viraj wore his best tshirt and beige pant and white sneakers. Viraj without telling his friends left for the place where he was with avni last night…

Viraj thought that what if she come early and found no one is there. So Viraj went way before time and sat on his favourite bench…

He started looking here and there without blinking  his widened eyes ..

With running time  his excitement is increasing…. Now its 7 o’ clock and he saw a girl with same height facing opposite direction… but as she turn,, she is not his moon.. he disappointed.. but doesn't lost his hope to have conversation with her….

People started leaving beach and finally he was at peak when the time matched with yesterday’s timing… he thought now she is going to come and I'll have a long conversation with her…….

Time now running quickly and he found that she is not here and now it's too late. Still he waited but she is not here…. He then said to himself “may be she is not coming here due to last day incident”....

He is disappointed and started heading towards his longest  walk to his dormitory….

Viraj said  to himself  “may be she is not in your destiny brother.. he smiles and started walking”....
he reached his dormitory and slept with not a single word to talk…

Avni on the other side  don't want to spend a single minute in Goa.. Avni, nivi and kartiki are about to leave.

  Avni to nivi “ please, change the route we will go from that beach because i want to thank that guy, if he is there..”

Nivi replied “ ofcourse avni, he helped you so much, it's your duty to thank him”.

Avni said “ but I don't remind his face, how i get to know about him”

They both replied at the same time looking at her making weird expressions “ we know avu your hero… he is smart and good looking guy”

Avni “ stop it girls and started blushing”..
(Aaahhhhhh our avni is blushingggggggg ahhhhhhhhhh….)

Then they reached that beach but couldn't found him because they went there around 3 O’clock… and started searching for him but he is not there….

Nivi to avni “ Avni, let's go we are getting late its already 5.30 pm.

avni request to them “ please girls please he will be here, i know….”.

On her request they waited for more than 15 minutes but Viraj is not here.

Avni then finally in sad tone saying “ girls may be last night was not big deal for him… so he will not come, let's go”

…. She was very sad…..

Both nivi and kartiki console her  “ he is ur life saver, have faith in god… you will get to meet him and thank him”.

Avni chuckles and started walking towards car on other side Viraj walking towards beach….. but not able to see each other……there paths are seperated….

Don't be sad, it was difficult for me too write this things 😭 but “ If there are no up and down in love… it's not love story. So  in next chapter we will see how they behave in further life…..”.

Laila and Majnu will meet soon guyss…….
Guys, for me it was the fault of timing……
Comment and share your thoughts….