chapter 7

Viraj's POV

I heard a girl is calling me from behind, then I turned back to her and my mind says Whaaaaaaaaattttttttt the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk……, my hand started shaking, heart beating on another level, sudden rush of adrenaline  in my body, sweat on my forehead…. My phone just fell on floor and I've no idea why things are happening like this to me".

She wore a white off shoulder top and my eyes stucked on her shoulders which embracing her  beauty. My affection for her is ready to take off as her shoulder is just like a runway. I could see a mole on her right shoulder. I want to roll my fingers on her shoulder but how can I.

After months, I still remember that  heaven fell on my knee a few months back.. the same beauty she is carrying now.  It's hard for me to look here and there as I again lost in her beauty. Her forehead, her eyes, her lips and below her lips I could see those 2 moles which are protecting her beauty from evil eye's.

O goddddd….. she is fucking my mind

As she went down and picked up my phone , I just took out my handkerchief and cleared my forehead and started behaving normally.
I just took a deep breadth and came back to the present situation.

Present situation:

As you knew that he didn't listen a single word what she said to him. Then she suddenly turned her request into rudeness “ oye Mr. Comeback to reality. I told u the whole story, u even heard?”.

Viraj “ sorry but I was thinking something else”

She replied “ please help me…. I want to participate in poster competition”.

He replied “ not possible..”

She replied “ don't be so rude brother, please take my poster. I know that dates are already gone for submission of name, but it's my 1st time competing anywhere.. If my starting would be like this then I can't go ahead with such things plzzz”.

"no chance, try to understand and bye the way u called me brother, so not possible “. He replied

She “sorry sorry no brother, friends but plzz accept my poster”.

He replied “ i was kidding with that brother part… but try to understand I can't take it. As i already rejected lots of other posters. It will be unfair to them”.

In Viraj's mind  “ heart says Viraj, look at her innocence accept her poster, u want her to be happy no then go ahead. Mind says “ viraj u already rejected loys of other posters, it will be unfair to them”.

She then “ okay Viraj, thanks

She then left that place throwing her poster into dustbin.

Competition went really well and it's time for the result to be  announced in gathering hall.

Avni wants to see winners and there posters too. So she is also present in hall. Looking at viraj (who is standing just  near to stage) angrily and abusing him in her own mind. He was not aware that she in hall. Then
Principal madam started acknowledging everyone sat on stage. Thanking Viraj and his team for doing great work.

Madam announced winners name call them on stage giave them medals one by one and showing their posters.

Avni said to her “ good, but mere se kam hi accha hay 😅 ( good, but mine is better).

Then principal madam suddenly said “wait everyone, there was one another poster sticked but without registration no.”

So this poster is not counted for competition but if in case it was counted then this will be winner.