𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

What the fuck just happened

I was so fucking angry when I came home and didn't see Athena anywhere in the house.

I rush over to her after I see her pass out and pick her up. "Athena?"
I try to wake her up but she doesn't. Fuck what do I do?

I pick her up bridal style and head to my room. Normally I wouldn't let a girl sleep in my bed but Athena isn't just any other girl.

I lay her on the bed and call for my doctor.

10 minutes go by and she finally arrives and immediately starts to check Athena. "Is she alright." I say loosening my tie.

I don't know why I'm nervous it's not like I've felt with something like this before.

"She fine. She just had a panic attack. Make sure she eats plenty and she should be fine." With that she packs up her stuff and leaves.

I sit on the edge of the bed on the other side and contemplate my choices downstairs. Why the fuck did I do that?

I take off my tie and jacket placing them in the corner. Athena stirs in her sleep and I walk over to her. I run a tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. I wan to lay with her but that's not me. That's not something Giovanni Moretti does.

With a sign I make my way out of the room, going to my office.

I wake up in a bed that isn't mine. Matter of fact. A room that isn't mine. As I look around the room it is very dark in here. Little to no decoration and it is very clean.

Wait a fucking minute. This so Giovanni's room.

I get out of the bed and exit the room not wanting to be confused any longer. Heading straight to my room to shower and change.

After the long needed shower I change into some sweatpants and long sleeve shirt.

No matter how much Giovanni or Enzo call me beautiful, it still doesn't change my own opinion on my appearance.

I get into my bed and turn on the TV. I look for my phone when I realize that I don't have it with me.

Getting out of my bed I go downstairs to look for it. Hoping not to run into the certain persons bed that I woke up in.

Just to my luck I turn the corner sharp and bump into a hard chest. Running my nose I look up to see him on the phone with someone. Trying to keep my distance I mutter a sorry and go to the front door.

To my luck I see my purse sitting on the ground and snatch it up taking my phone out. My notifications are empty which isn't a surprise so I turn around and hit against a chest again

"Oh my fucking gosh." I say and back up. "Is watch your mouth if I were you." He says and I make eye contact with him.

"Sorry." I mutter and the silence that takes over is awkward as fuck.

"Umm... thank you, f-for last night." I spoke out, keeping my head down.

I feel his gaze on me so I dare myself to look up. Meeting his eyes we stare intensely.

"Your welcome." He said. I see him glance down at my lips and I do the same to him. Out of the corner of my eye he brings a hand up to my face and I flinch away for a second. Scared that he will hit me. But he surprises me by tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

He then runs his thumb along my lower lip making me shiver.

What's up with him today and who is he?

He starts to lean in to give me a kiss on the cheek when to door slams shut and Enzo's loud ass voice is heard. "Wow sorry didn't me to disrupt anything." He apologizes and I turn to him.

Giving him a quick smile and turn back around and give Gio a quick glance before walking back to my room in a hurry.

Closing the door I collect myself.
Why was that so hot?

•••
Hours go by and I decide I want to go workout.

Keeping my long sleeve on I just change into leggings before heading down to the gym.

Do I have to ask before going down? Ehh whatever.

I open the basement door and walk the long hallway to the huge gym.

The first thing I go to is the treadmills.

Starting with a light jog I continue that for a while before speeding it up.

After having enough I go and get a drink of water because I'm sweaty. With my back turned I hear the door open. I turn  around and see Gio walking in with a black compression shirt and shorts.

I can't help but drool at the sight of him. His muscular arms layered in tattoos and don't get me started on the veins.

I turn around and finish my water. He hasn't seen me yet so I continue on going to the leg press. Putting in my AirPods I turn on my favorite song and start my set.

About halfway in there is a shadow cast above me and I stop to see who it is.

And of course it's Gio.

"Do you fight?" He asks wrapping his hands. I get up from the machine and take my AirPod out.

"A little. But I haven't fought in a while." I replied. By now there was a few people in here. Some men and some women.

"Why don't you fight me?" I turn to him now. Looking at him as if I didn't hear what he said.

"Excuse me?" I said in confusion. Did he just ask me to fight him?

"Fight me." He simply said again.
I looked around the room thinking of an answer. If we fought it would def it draw attention of the people in here.

I mean I had experience fighting but I don't know how I'd do compared to him.

"I mean ok I guess." I set my stuff down and follow him over to the side of the ring.

He signaled to a women to come to us and she came to me and started wrapping my hands.

I watch nervously and strategize my moves.

A/n

Kinda a filler chapter because I my mind is on a role and I'm trying not to lose it 💪

Let me know your thoughts on this chapter ——>

Don't forget to vote

Love ya munchies ♥️♥️♥️