Jungkook : your smile ...

Yn : then..?

Jungkook : your long black hair..

Yn : then..( she start to become seriouse hearing his each word )

( she start to become seriouse hearing his each word )

Jungkook : your this black out fit ..and specialy this dupatta ..(giggle )

(giggle )

Yn : the...then (gulp while controlling her tear to come out )

Jungkook : YOU ..

Yn : wh.,what ...(shoke )

Jungkook :yes ...you know that I love you right ...so I be honest ...(smile )

Yn smile in pain take deep breat before to spock ...

Yn : : jungkook ...YoU should accept Aarti ...

She say and jungkook got irritated and about to get up but yn hold his hand and say ...

Yn : jungkook jungkook ..lis..listen ..please ...(pending voice )

He saw her eyes and sit back staring at her ...

Yn : jungkook now listen what I'm going to say ...okay ...it's fate ..no one change that except God ...(seriouse face )

But jungkook just nod and listen her words ..

Yn : listen ...you know that I'm ghost spirit right ..(he nod ) then why you are not accepting it ...

Jungkook : I dont what to accept it ...

Yn : but you have to accept is ...you are not little Kid ..jungkook we cant together and you know what ..I know your future ...

Jungkook : what future ..? (Controlling his tear )

Yn : your future is verry bright and bueatifull ..

Jungkook : Are you in my Future ..(seriouse face )

Yn : no jungkook ...but you are verry happy in your future ...You have verry bueatifull family ...caring wife cute baby ...like happy family ...(she say with heavy heart ) and you know who is your future wife ...