Return of Ben 10: Part 2

Last time on Ben 10 x My Hero Academia.

[Oh, and don't worry about the Omnitrix. I have it. They will never find it.] "You have the Omnitrix?!" He was surprised to hear of this.

"What are you telling me, Grandpa?" He looked at the Omnitrix, not knowing what to do. "Grandpa always said that it's your choice to put it on. He said that after..."

"You're the legendary Ben 10? The one who defeated Vilgax?"

[Recalibration complete.] "What?" Then a bright green flash appeared, changing the Omnitrix shape. "Swampfire!" He shouted the alien name while doing a pose.

"Since I got the power of absorbing anything." His body matter changes into metal. "I've got more than enough power to take you out."

"These blasters run on an ether point energy cell, dangerous technology that is too advanced for humans. That's the reason it's illegal to sell on Earth."

"Detroite Smashhhh" With All Might's signature attack the Forever Knights along with DN Aliens were thrown back by high force and giant crack appeared on the spot. "What power." Magister Labrid muttered amazed by the display of power.

"I am All Might...."

"A-A DRAGON?!" The dragon roared at them for trespassing in the castle.

|-|

Ben 10 x My Hero Academia

The Return of Ben 10: Part 2

|-|

Forever Castle, Bellwood

07.43 PM

In the castle, the group was running from the dragon, "How did they have a dragon?!" Ben asked while avoiding it's strikes

"Ask questions later, Ben!" Gwen said, as they continue running, they run into the Forever Knights.

They grabbed their blasters and aimed them at the intruders, "I don't think so." Kevin absorbed some rocks from the wall and lifted the floor. He slammed it back down, sending shock waves to the knights. After some of them fell, the others fired their laser. Gwen creates a pink shield to protect herself, Labrid, Kevin, and Ben.

Ben noticed the dragon trying to attack them again, "Guys, spread out."

"Don't need to tell me." Kevin said as Ben activated his Omnitrix and slammed it.

" Kevin said as Ben activated his Omnitrix and slammed it