six

Grace's POV:

THE BREAKFAST ROOM:

After the tension around the round table last night, we wanted to add a little bit more to the drama. We hoped to cause some drama but keep all eyes off us.

I walked in with Amand, Wilf walked in after us, "of course," Maddy said when she saw him.

We were waiting for Matt and Fay to come in. Fay walked in, meaning Matt was murdered.

Walking around, I've heard people say Alyssa and Wilf's name, which isn't the best, but rather them than me.

Aaron's getting pissed off more and more by Maddy's "stupid" theories, although they weren't all completely wrong.

MISSION 6:

I was on the dark blue team with Ivan and Aaron, again awkward.

Ivan and Hannah went to find their hiding spots, and we had to find our hidden teammates.

Aaron, Amanda, and Theo were on my team, which was reassuring as they were all fairly smart people.

Once the timer started, we started running towards wherever the map was telling us.

We got our walkie-talkie, and Ivan told us our clue:
"I'm in a water grave, I feel like a troll".
We went to the stream bridge, and there were graves around. We dug up one of the graves and found a scroll. Hannah's clue sent us to the fishing hut, where we dug up another grave for a set of keys.

We started digging up our final two graves, which had Ivan and Hannah in. Aaron and I were digging up one, and Theo and Amanda were digging the other one up. We got Ivan out, and they got Hannah out. Ivan gave me a hug, and Aaron and he shared an awkward smile.

We won a pass to the armory, which was amazing. We also managed to win the full 9,000 pounds.

We had all been in the armory, and no one said anything about whether they got the shield or not until Aaron pulled me to the side. "I got it," he said.

"You got the shield?"

"Yeah, don't tell anyone though."

ROUNDTABLE:

Everyone was freaking out as no one knew how today was gonna go, how anyone was going to act, who was going to be brought up.

Andrea started by saying that Alyssa could be a traitor. Alyssa blamed Ivan. Fay suggested Rayan. Meryl blamed Maddy as a traitor. Maddy went around the table, pointing at everyone, saying either "traitor" or "faithful."

Wilf flipped a switch and said, "Alyssa." That shocked me. I looked to my left and I saw Amanda with a shocked face.

I instantly knew who I was voting for.

VOTES:

Meryl: "Okay, I'm going to say you, Maddy. You keep pointing the finger at everyone, and, well, you keep doing it for the most laughable reason sometimes, and you go and go and go."

Wilf: "Alyssa, reason being I wanna try something different."

Hannah: "Alyssa, I know I'm a faithful, and I see my emotions in those I trust. I don't in you."

Rayan: "Alyssa, we need to try something new."

Fay: "Rayan, like I said, I'm just going for what I think."

Kieran: "I've gone for Wilf."

Theo: "I've gone with Will. I wanna back Maddy in something."

Maddy: "Will, because even now, I think you're panicking a little bit."

Alyssa: "Will, we need to turn the tide."

Amos: "Wilfred, I think we need to start looking at different people."

Andrea: "Alyssa, I think you could do it."

Ivan: "Alyssa, hearing your train of thought."

Aaron: "Rayan, thinking back to going outside the box."

Grace: "I've gone for Alyssa. I'm sorry, you didn't convince me."

Amanda: "Alyssa, I don't know, it's just the overdramatic things all the time."

Alyssa went to the front. "I would like to say thank you. I really learned a lot. I am a traitor. I'm so sorry," she said, walking out.

THE TURRET:

Tonight we got the chance to either murder or seduce. We chose to seduce Ivan. We got told to wait, as if she was going to join; she will join us if she accepts.

——-

I am trying to write and upload these as much as i can.