FIVE

Grace's pov:

Grace: Alex

Amanda: Alex

(I changed it up. I want drama 👹👹👹)

Alex was a traitor, which didn't surprise me at all. But the way she lied to everyone is what I didn't like.

After the Round Table:

Aaron pulled me into the library almost as soon as the round table was over.

"Ivan likes you, you know," he said.

"What?"

"Ivan. Fancies. You," he said slower.

"How do you know?"

"He told me, didn't he?" he said, looking pissed off.

"Don't worry, you've got nothing to worry about," I said, gave him a peck on the lips, and left.

The Turret:

When we arrived at the turret, we had to weigh in our decisions on whether we wanted to murder Ivan or John.

The Breakfast room:

I walked in with Ivan and in between him and Aaron. Awkward.

Everyone toasted to John as he was the murdered player.

Claudia asked if our brains were switched on and asked the question again until we said yes.

Before the trial, I walked around from group to group, and everyone was talking about Alyssa.

Mission 5:

For the fifth mission, we were at a church. There were loads of people there dressed as if they were attending a funeral with masks on.

"Players, in this mission, we remember the ones we've lost either from murder or from banishment. There will be four rounds. You'll be split into two teams, split by the aisle. One of your team will join me in the confections we have to work out a riddle and find the correct item. The team that gets the most correct answers has a chance to win a shield against murder."

We sent Theo into the confessional first. The riddle was:

'I'm here every night,
Although I appear small.
I'm gone every day,
But I'm there till I fall.'

The answer was "star."

We sent Ivan for the second riddle:

'When paired with rain I can deliver riches.
When paired with strings I can make sweet songs.'

The answer was "bow."

Hannah went for the third one:

'People look through me,
But I am not a ghost.
I come in different shapes and sizes,
And my use requires a host.'

The answer was "glasses."

Amanda went for the fourth and final one:

'You don't want to come near me,
But I love a tight hug.
Though I have no arms,
Not even to shrug.
Feel my layers peel off me,
I once came from an egg.
Try your best to catch me,
Cause I lack a good leg.'

The answer was "snake," which meant we got our second point. Both teams were tied.

It was time for the tiebreaker. We sent Meryl.

'I love the sun about me,
I follow it round and round.
I open up when I see it,
With my feet firmly on the ground.'

The answer was "sunflower," and we got it right, meaning we had a chance to win the shield.

"Should we thank some of them?" Claudia said, mentioning the people we were sat down. "Stand up, please," and two people stood up and took their masks off.

Keiran and Amos, who were eliminated on day 1, rejoined the game.

The Bar:

We met in the bar, and she showed us a hidden room behind the bookshelf. We each entered the armory and opened a chest to see if we'd won a shield or not.

As a group, we agreed that we weren't going to tell anyone if we got a shield.

Meryl went in first, followed by Amanda, then Hannah. Ivan went in after, then Theo, then Wilf. Top I went in, and opened the last box, and it had the shield in it.

Round Table:

Going into this round table, I have absolutely no idea. But I found Tom super suspicious, especially after last night, as he convinced everyone.

Maddy was talking about how she thinks Wilf and Aaron.

Ivan suggested Alyssa because she was quiet.

Fay mentioned that she thinks Tom is a traitor.

Votes:

TOM: Alyssa

MADDY: Will

ALYSSA: Tom

ANDREA: Tom

IVAN: Rayan

AARON: Tom

GRACE: Tom

AMANDA: Ivan

MERYL: Tom

WILF: Ivan

HANNAH: Tom

RAYAN: Tom

MATT: Tom

FAY: Tom

THEO: Tom

Meaning Tom was gone, he went up to the front. "... I'm faithful."
(I had to cut out his speech because I wrote it forgot about my voting off Alex)

"I knew it," Meryl said.

"Meryl, you just said you knew it, but you voted for Tom. That's a bit dodgy," Maddy said.

———————-
I'm currently ignoring one of my friends. 😭😭

Anyways how was your guys day?

I loved it when Matt was explaining where everything was to Amos

Also in this episode Kieran was giving dilf.