// TWELVE //

~Breakfast Room~

When I walked in, it was only Aaron in there.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's actually mad that we're in the final," he said, hugging me.

There was another knock on the door, and Hannah walked in.

It was a weight off our shoulders knowing we didn't have to murder anyone that night.

It would have been awful having to murder someone the night before the final.

When Claudia walked in, Wilf shouted, "YOU'RE HAPPY! YOU WALKED IN AND YOU'RE SMILING!"

~Library~

Kieran came in and started talking about how he thinks it's Aaron or Meryl.

"I just can't let a traitor take all the money," Hannah said.

"I'd be gutted," I said, agreeing.

~Final mission~

Claudia picked us up in helicopters, which was a really cool experience.

She explained a mission and told Aaron and Hannah they were gonna jump out of helicopters into the water, as they were the strongest swimmers.

We watched as Hannah jumped into the water from the helicopter. The time didn't start until Aaron was in the water.

When we put the code in and opened the box, we got the key and map. We went to get Aaron and Hannah, and then we were off to our first destination.

Aaron, Wilf, and Kieran went, and they told Hannah and Meryl to wait in the boat. They came back to the boat with £2,000.

We went to the beach next, and when we got there, we all got out and dug through piles of sand, trying to find the money which was placed under one.

"I've got it," Aaron shouted, and we had £5,000 overall.

When we got to our third destination, we had to get the money out of the trees by pulling ropes.

Once we got it down, we had got £10,000, meaning we had £15,000 overall.

Next, we went to the pink house, and we had to open these boxes that were outside.

There was one with a riddle on:

"The end of the game is near, so raise me to celebrate. My name is the key to your lock."

Hannah told us the answer was glass, and it was correct.

We had got all £20,000, taking the total over £100,000.

~~

In the car on the way back to the castle, Wilf told us that he was gonna go for Kieran.

-ROUND TABLE-

Walking into the round table, I was scared. I was so close to winning.

Hannah said that Kieran looks guilty and that he looks like he's gonna explode with guilt and is really sad.

Meryl said she attached herself to Hannah since the start.

Kieran said that some people are playing an exceptional game.

Aaron said he didn't seem really sad when Andrea didn't walk in.

-VOTE-

Kieran: parting gift will

Aaron: Kieran

Grace: Kieran

Meryl: Kieran

Will: Kieran

Hannah: Kieran

Kieran was banished. "I am faithful," he said.

Me and Hannah made eye contact across the room, and she nodded slightly.

We soon had to vote on whether we thought we were all faithful or if there was a traitor among us.

——

"Why would he say 'parting gift'?" Hannah asked me when we walked away from the round table.

"He was faithful, but I think he's figured it out," I tell her truthfully. "I think Wilf might be a traitor."

—-
-THE FINAL FINAL-

One by one, we walked outside, standing around the fireplace when Claudia walked out.

"Players, this is it. You are now in control of the game. Are you all faithful, or is there a traitor still here? You can now end the game. If you're all faithful, you split the prize pot, but if any traitors remain, they take it all."

Next to you are chests, and in there are two pouches, one labeled "endgame" and one labeled "banish again." If just one of you chooses "banish again," you all vote again.

I opened my chest and handed it to Claudia as she walked around.

If the fire burns red, we vote again; if they all turn green, the game ends.

Meryl: Green

"Because I genuinely do believe everyone here is faithful, and I've known that from the start, and I'm sticking to my original game plan."

Will: Green

"Cause I know what I am, and I feel like I know what everyone else is."

Hannah: Red

"Me and Grace had a chat; we don't know why Kieran said what he said."

Aaron: Red

"I just put my mum first, and that's all I was thinking about."

Grace: Red

"Like what Hannah said, we had a chat, and I don't feel 100% on everyone here."

We picked up our slates and wrote a name down.

Wilf: Aaron

Hannah: Wilf

Aaron: Will

Grace: Wilf

Meryl: Will

"I'm a traitor"

"You are joking" Aaron said.

There were four of us left, and we had to select a pouch.

Meryl: Green

Hannah: Green

Aaron: Green

Grace: Green

Meryl: I'm a faithful

Hannah: I'm a faithful

Aaron: I'm a traitor

Grace: I am a traitor

——

1k reads on this and 7k on the other one is crazy but thank you xx