SETSUNA'S BIG DAY - PART 1:

Start from the beginning

Oh, speaking of which...

AKI: "Ready?"

NANA: "Yeah..."

AKI: "Nervous?"

NANA: "Kinda..."

AKI: "Well, I don't think you have anything to fear. The whole School Idol Club are in attendance, as well as your parents, and the guys from the other clubs who helped us out with the Games Creator Contest."

NANA: "I know, but that's what I'm nervous about."

AKI: "Huh...?"

NANA: "How they'll respond to what I have to say."

AKI: "It's an acceptance speech, it shouldn't be anything anyone would take the wrong way. I mean, you've stood before the whole school as Nana before, back when you were Student Council President.
Plus you've got all that experience as a school idol behind you."

NANA: "Setsuna Yuki is beloved by everyone... Nana Nakagawa was booed offstage during a debate..."

AKI: "What did I tell you when you picked out that dress?"

NANA: "..."

AKI: "I said you were beautiful. And you're still the same beautiful girl now."

NANA: "?!"

NANA: "?!"

AKI: "Yes. I was stunned when I first saw you in that dress, and I'm still stunned now."

NANA: "I... Thank you. chief. I really needed that."

AKI: "Anytime. Now go out there and claim that award. You've earned it."

NANA: "Be sure to listen closely, okay?"

AKI: "I won't miss a single second."

...

*SECOND AUDITORIUM - NIJIGASAKI HIGH SCHOOL - ODAIBA - TOKYO*

REPRESENTATIVE: "The Tokyo Junior Manga Association would like to present this award to a bright and upcoming talent in the industry. Someone who has won our talent search competition for her captivating and passionate manga 'Flame Sword Princess'.
Please give a round of applause to the manga artist 'Setsuzuki', who you will know better as Miss Nana Nakagawa."