Tulsi ki Sita ke jaisi tum🤍

Start from the beginning

.

.

How long she's looking at starry sky through tent's entrance she herself doesn't know. Maybe blaming the almighty for making her nagging and hated by everyone. Many moments are flashing in her memory. It's all about Adi --- how the doctor took care of her, treated her as a queen, made her happy in every way. Shalini dreamed for more--- a baby will play in her lap, their giggling will remove Adi's whole day's tiredness......

But alas! These came daydreams. She looked at her face through phone's front camera. Adi used to call her Raani saheba! One thing doctor sahab skipped that 'chudailon ki Raani'...

Shalu chuckled with her own joke. And tears came next moment. No, she doesn't deserve mercy and love after her deeds, nor even pardon. No way to escape from accepting the fact that she's a burden to Adi. The caring doctor definitely deserves better.

Adi's words were shuffling in her ears again and again. Maybe dear ones' words hurt like that. "Your love could be a lie Adi, mine isn't. I won't let you suffer more..." She blabbered in herself before taking the notepad....

.

.

This is an imaginary portrayal of Shalini made by her husband doctor Adiraj aka Adiraj_B brother 🎨💝

❤️

.

.

Next morning 🌄

It was early morning when Abhi discovered himself in Mayank's arms who is sleeping sound. Blush occurred hardly in Abhi's face when he memorized how Mayank carried him in tent last night. Their clothings were also messed. Abhi gently removed Mayank's heavy hand from his belly not breaking his slumber, then came outside from tent. Took fresh air filling the lungs.

The sunrise in hills is damn enchanting. Various birds are cooing, the nearby waterfall's noise echoing in the vast area. Abhi's nature-hungry eyes were gulping the heavenly scenario. Suddenly he noticed Shalini at the edge of slope, so close of the waterfall. What's the girl doing at the high edge this time. Abhi got no good vibe, he ran towards her.

Shalu turned aside with Abhi's call. Her red-bordered saree's edge flapping in cold wind. The girl is smiling, gentle smile but a lot of sorrow accumulated in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Abhi, mujhe maaf kar dena. I know you're so kind hearted, none but you can forgive me"

"Am not I a gold-digger Shalini ? Whatever, chalo yahan se"

"No. You're the purest soul I know. Tum itne pavitra ho tabhi to Adi itna pasand karta hai tumhe! I'm not teasing, but Adi kabhi galat nahi ho sakta. Main sachme chudail hun, jo tum jaise innocent person ka dil dukhayi! And.......Chalo tumhe sach bata hi deti hun. Actually I'm pregnant, that's why suffering from mood swings and told you so many rude words. Please forgive a poor mother and a disgusting girl" Shalini folded her hands to apologise.

"Kya ? Tum pregnant ho ? Adi ko pata hai ?"

"Nahi, but pata chal jayega jald hi. Uska khayal rakhna tum log. Woh khud ke alawa sabka care karta hai...."

"Acha thik hai, tum falls ke paas mat jao please. Ok ok I can understand your problem, I didn't mind. Come here...."

Abhi walked to her with continuous pleading. But Shalini raised a hand to signal him to stop. Suddenly she's looking so cruel.

"Mere paas mat aao Abhi, lout jao tent pe. Mayank se bhi kehna mujhe maaf karne ki liye... aur tum bhi..." She placed a hand on her belly, to feel her unborn child, "forgive your poor mamma......"

.

.

.

.

Adi found himself beneath the willow tree when the morning ray hit his eyes. He fell asleep here last night. First he fumbled for his specs which was laying at bit far along with his Vodka's bottle. His head was paining like it collided with a rock.

Not only head, he felt a heaviness in heart too when slowly slowly remembered about last night. Shalini's pale face was flickering in his mindset. Isn't everything seem very quiet today ?
He went to their tent, it was zip opened already. But Shalini wasn't there.

"Sha...shalu... where are you ? Shalini...."

Adi called her name again and again. His call itself came back echoed. Worries condensed when he couldn't find her nearby. Called her but the ringtone heard from tent. Adi came to check the things inside tent to make sure if Shalini went with her belongings or not... and he found a folded paper under her phone.

He opened it and recognised the handwriting. Shalini wrote. The doctor eagerly started reading but it was filled with shocks in every line... Tears passed under the thick spectacle, dripped on the letter in two trembling hands.

As soon as he completed reading a high scream echoed from the waterfall...........

-----------🍃-----------

😔