Kal ho na ho🥀

Abhi, Mayank and Daru packing for next camping with full enthusiasm. A little dissention occurred between Mayu and Adi regarding the 'special class', Abhi didn't dare to ask for reunion thinking that Mayank could be angry. But Mayank be Mayank, he's the personal face reader of Abhi. Adi is his good friend too, how could two 'yaars' be separated for long ?

Adi wrote "chutiya hai kya ?" When Mayank messaged him asking is he angry or not. What's more ? A new camping planned on the auspicious reunion of two bratties.

One who is on cloud nine surely Abhi as he got a golden opportunity to camp in hills, it was his dream from childhood. Mayank himself made him dream of it. He made a lot of dishes for night. Mayank has zero efficiency in cooking nevertheless he clinged with Abhi in kitchen.

"Tum bhi naa... Jao ab packing bhi kar lo"

"Tum hi to saare dishes taste karane ke bula rahe ho dulhan ji..." Said Mayank caressing Abhi's cheeks.

Daru packed mainly colourful liquors and snacks, and his Spanish guitar too. Whole morning passed with packing and arrangements. Today they have to go fast as their camping spot is far enough from locality. They and Adi will go separately today. Exactly at 3:00pm Mayank started the car. Abhi sat beside him and Daru on backseat with the backpacks.

The car ran beyond the municipality, crossed the habitation area. Overwhelmed Abhi continued enjoying the fairy scenario of vast pine forest both sides of narrow hill-road. A little stream too showed from far. Even in calm silence, nature's own flimsy tune seemed to play in Abhi's ears. He was like hypnotised with enchanting nature until Maynk caressed his slim thigh.

 He was like hypnotised with enchanting nature until Maynk caressed his slim thigh

"Oye hero! Driving pe dhyan de. Pahadi ilaka hai, bich me Yeti aa jayega to aashiqana pichvade me ghus jayega"  Daru yelled from backseat.

Abhi blushed--- "But Daru bhai, jitna mujhe pata hai, Yeti Himalayan hills me hoti hai, aise chhote mote rocky pahado me nahi"

"Yeti hoti hi nahi hai" Mayank said, "aur Daru, apne kaam se kaam rakh na. Kamine jab tak tujhe partner na mil jaye mujhe shanti se jeene nahi dega tu!"

"Isiliye to bol raha hun apne liye ek bhabi dhoondh"

When they reached at spot Adi and Shalini was already waiting for them. The other group was amazed seeing a complete different Shalini... wore a white saree on full sleeves, shawl draped on shoulder, hairs braided with gajra. Marvelous beauty was glittering in her appearance.

"Abey Doctor sahab........" Daru couldn't find words, both hugged each other with wide smiles. Then Mayank raised his hand to him with a little guilt but Adi took him in embrace. All hesitation left with parting each other's back.

"Tera yaar hun main...." Daru sung with claps. Mayank let Adi and Abhi hug with his gesture. He doesn't want another misunderstanding because of him. But Shalini's face seemed little dry.

Dusk's crimson ray glorified the hills in heavenly stage. Various birds' chirping echoed. Darshan got busy with capturing the celestial beauty in camera. He also took his friends' photos. One of Abhiyank; holding eachother's shoulder. One of Adi hugging Shalini by waist. Adi took single Darshan's photo too. Then gave many romantic pose ideas to Abhiyank.