~:¢HAβT€R 1 :~

Start from the beginning

(are you a sayar bcoz u speak good sayeri. OK its too much nonsense talk now tell me why? you brought me here .)

P-yeh baatein faltu lagta hai apko. Actually appko marne ke yanha laya gaya hai.

(you think these are nonsense talks. OK let it be actually you here to die.)

R-kon marega mujhe aur kyu?

(who will kill me and why?)

P-apka kyu ka jawab mere pass nhi hai par kon ka jawab hai aur apko hamare bigboss marenge wo bhi hamare samne.

(I have no answer of your why but I have the of who and that's my bigboss and he will kill you infront of me.)

R-aur kon hai apke bigboss ?

(and who is your bigboss?)

P-Bigboss ka pata nhi par mujhe instructions Mr. Pranaveer Rajvanshi(Praddish's business partner and best friend) ne diya hai. Unka Anne ka time agya hai kuch last wish hai toh batado. Phir upar jakar mujhe kosoge.

(I don't know about bigboss but I got instructed by Mr. Pranaveer Rajvanshi. They are about to come if you have any last wish then tell me otherwise you will backbite after going to hell.)

R-wo toh Wahi tharki aur uske batameez dost ka kiya dhara hai.

(oh then my guess is right that it's the work of that moron and his bastard friend.)

With that statement a slap landed on his cheek and his face tilted to one with the hardest force of slap.

You guys are guessed right. It's Prathna who slapped Rudra with that she speaks with loud tone.

P-you have no rights to judge any people by being yourself a spoiled brat.just shut your mouth and sit quietly until they arrived otherwise you'll be dead right now here and I will not regret to kill my love infront of me by my own hands because you don't deserve me and I don't care about you.

Sadness can be seen through her eyes but she managed to hide it properly.

Then a manly dangerous voice echoed they both looked at each other the authority of that voice .

The man said having serious expression 'no need of that miss and we are already '
another man cut him off by saying 'apologizing for coming late. btw myself Praddish Suryavanshi and he is Pranaveer Rajvanshi. '

After listening to them Prathna cool down her anger and greeted them with serious expression.

Pranaveer sighed and greeted her back and Praddish just nodded.

OK now let's start the game"Pranaveer exclaimed. Praddish and Prathna just nodded knowing what will come up next.

[abb maza ayega na bidu 😁]

"tum log mera kuch nhi bigad sakte"Rudra said.

"seriously "Praddish said.

"ham kya kya bigad denge woh toh baat karne ke baad pata chalega"Prathana said

"tum kya sochti ho tumhare bare me mujhe kuch nhi pata. mujhe sab pata hai tum kon ho, kaha Se hi, kis pariwar Se ho, kya Karti ho, aur bohot kuch. agar Mene ye sab bata diya inlongo toh tum karogi kya? "Rudra remarked with a smrink on his face.