𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟜

"Well that was quite the fracas. I herby declare that this orientation has concluded."
_________

Students quietly started to chat in the background with the sound of shifting feet as students started to form a straight line within their assigned dorm.

You approached Crowley after a few moments of looking around and observing. The man you approached softly sighs, his hands on his hips as he slightly shook his head in a disapproving manner. His yellow hallow like eyes moving around, seemingly to be looking for something... or someone.

Hearing the door open and clicking sounds of shoes, you glance at the front door of the room. Seeing Riddle enter in and standing in front of his line. You look back at the Headmage.
"𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕, 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠?" You ask politely, your hands holding each other and slightly tilted to the side just below your chest.

The Headmage blinked, snapping out of his thoughts as he heard your reasoning. "Ah, yes. Of course." He says as he scans around the room once more.

"Hmm.... Come to think of it.... I don't see Draconia of House Diasmonia anywhere..." He said his thoughts out loudly and the room went completely silent with some sudden tension in the air.

'𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚊?-'

"And that's the thing that surprises you?" Hearing a familiar voice, you looked over your shoulder and immediately stared at the man with lion ears. "The guy is a total recluse." He added, rolling his eyes.

Seeing movement from the corner of your vision beside the lion eared man, you looked at Kalim. He on the other hand, looked somewhat guilty and shocked.
"Hold on.... Did anybody even invite him...?"

Riddle on your far right slightly frowns, crossing his arms in front of his chest.
"If you're that worried about him missing out, why didn't you just invite him yourself?" He questions sternly.

Kalim sweat dropped as he slightly scratches his cheek with his left hand while his right hand was up slightly, almost in a 'don't look a me' posture, and his eyes glanced to the side.
"I could have.... But I don't know him very much either.."

You turned the rest of your body to the lined up group and slowly walked over to them, your hands still holding each other in front of you in a calm manner.
"𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊? 𝙸𝚏 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚔." You questioned only to have gasps be heard from and chatter from the back of the room. Both of ranting and confusion and shock.

"You don't know who Malleus Draconia is!!?" A boy shouted from the top of his lungs behind Riddle.

"I will have your head if you speak out of turn once more!" Riddle yelled behind him as he looked over his shoulder.

"Like THAT Malleus Draconia!?"

"How have you not heard of him!!?"

"Did you live under a rock or something!!!?" A boy shouted behind the lion eared leader.

Continuous comments and rants about this student did intrigue you, causing you to think about this student.