𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟚

"But now is not the time for such prattle." He cuts off your thoughts soon after. You stare at him with your smile, having a questionable and a worrisome look in your eyes.

The masked crow man then gestures to the door, which you didn't notice until now. "Go on, now. Make haste. And make sure you put on the ceremonial robe neatly when we get there. You have to look presentable in the student orientation you have to attend!"

You slowly started to put on the robe, as you did so, you questioned him. "𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢: 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚖 𝙸?" You slightly tilted your head, and he looked at you questionably..

"Hm? Have you not fully regained consciousness?... The time space telaportation must have messed with your memory a bit- ahem." He clears his throat, the finger on his balled up hand touched underneath his bottom lip.

"While as we talk, we could also walk to the orientation. Come now." He said before slowly turning the other way from you and heading towards thr door, Grim gambling in anger at the man's grip.

You quickly catch up to him, walking beside him with your robe all neatly put on. The hood was a nice accessory, so you decided to put it on, slowly and carefully on top of your hair.

As you walked beside the mysterious man, you looked around. The colors around here are much duller than your neighborhood..

After a bit, you softly cleared your throat. "𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚊𝚖?" You questioned, slightly tilting my head to the left. Talking to him while walking.

"Ah! Yes. This is Night Raven Collage. It is an institution for students the world over who demonstrate a rare aptitude for magic."

"𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌??!" You questioned, slightly intrigued. Your smooth, slow, and somewhat dull voice, slightly raise up pitch, though you still had that similar dull tone.

He nods. "Yes, magic. You seem awfully confused... ahem, as I was saying. Night Raven collage is the most prestigious academy of its in all of Twisted Wonderland. And I am Dire Crowley. Having been entrusted with its care by my chairman, I serve as headmage."

'𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍?'
"𝚂𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚎? 𝙰 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝?"

"Why, yes. You catch on very quickly. Now, in order to get selected in Night Raven Collage, only for those who the Dark Mirror perceives as having a talent for magic are admitted to the collage."

'𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛..?' You decided to hold onto your questions until the end.

"Those who are selected and summoned to the campus through those "gates," which can appear anywhere."

'𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐..' You nodded your head.

"A black carriage bearing one such gate should have come to meet you."

"𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎..?..."