𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟙

Your eyes shot open as you breathed heavily...
Though what you see is pitch black.. You then started to feel around you, feeling the smooth surface and a certain lid encasing you here.

'𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎...?' You thought. "𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚢. .? 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚎. .? 𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚢. . .? 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔. .? 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢. ? . . . . 𝙴𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚎?. . ." You softly called out, starting to feel around you more quickly.

"Where is it?!!" Your eyes widened, hearing a high and sort of scratchy voice. You then stopped with your movements to feel around you as you leaned forward on the lid to hear. Seeing if you heard anybody from the outside.

"I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me!" The voice said gradually getting louder as it got closer to your box. You started to relax a bit when you started to hear thuds from the outside on the lid.
"Ugggh... This lid weighs a ton!!" They grunted before panting.

"Try this on for size!!" The voice said confidently as blue flames suddenly surrounded you, your eyes widened, before then the blue flames stopped suddenly and quickly.

"Now! Time to grab the goods..." The voice said starting to remove the lid only for you to peek your head out almost immediately once it was removed.

You looked around your surroundings with your usual cat like smile.
'𝙲𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚜...' You thought.

"BAHH! Wait! You're not supposed to be awake!" The voice said, you looked around before looking down to view a gray cat with a tuff of white fur on its chest, big blue eyes, a fork like tail, a stripped black and white bow, and... fire coming out of its ears?

 fire coming out of its ears?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"𝙰 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚝?.." You said questionably, your voice slow and smooth. The "cat" gasped, offended.

"How... how dare you call me that! I am no cat!! I am Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire!"
Grim stated proudly while you tilted your head slightly to the left before you jumped off of the edge of your coffin and onto the floor.

"Tch! Whatever... you human! Just gimme your uniform, and be quick about it!! 'Cause if you don't, you're gonna regret it!"
"𝙼𝚢 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖?" You asked before you looked down at your robe covering your blue cardigan, red neck tie, and your vertically striped rainbow pants.

The robe was beautiful yet simple. Black with gold accents around the hood, ends of the sleeves, and at the bottom of the robe.

Definitely a different design taste than yours. "𝙾𝚑... 𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜??" You asked, pointing at the robe on your body.
"Yes! Yes, now give it here!!" Grim said demandingly, losing his patience. You happily obliged. You carefully and slowly started taking off the robe, softly humming as you did so. Folding the robe nicely. Your usual outfit out in the light again.