"How dare you say other men are hot when you have a whole ass meal like looking husband here?" I said recalling that 'He is so hot' line of hers after I slid her palm off my mouth. "I never said that." She said and I showed her own handwritten stuff making her eyes wide. "Then what's this?" She bit her lips as if trying to control her....laugh?

"Are you perhaps jealous Mr. Kim?" she asked and started laughing at me. "Omg, you are jealous over a mere fictional man." She laughed hard but her laughs went to some vacation when I held her nape pulling her closer. She held my shoulders as a reflex.

"Yes. I m jealous Mrs. Kim." I knew my deep voice affected her. "You know, if you think men kissing their girls breathlessly and fucking them until they become a moaning mess are hot then mind you Mrs. Kim, I m the hottest." I uttered each and every word looking directly into her eyes. Her cheeks, nose, chin and her whole face had turned red.

"I will recreate all the things better than those mere fictional man of yours. So much better, that authors may seek inspiration from me if they get to see our moments." She placed her palm on her mouth with her extra wide eyes.

"Yo-u ar-e so shame-less." I leaned further and whispered in her ears. "Only for you." I retrieved myself back. "Shall we recreate that shower scene now?" she hit my chest and I laughed at her cuteness. "Don't touch my books." She said. "So you have more?" she glared at me.

"Don't glare at me like that or I will recreate that parking scene." I said referring to another scene from the same book and she gasped hearing me. I kissed her nose and she hit me playfully. We stared at each others' eyes as ours laughs coming to an halt leaving a subtle smile playing on our lips. I leaned closer to her face simultaneously dropping my gaze to her lips while my hand cupped her cheek. She closed her eyes softly and I could now feel her soft breaths on my lips. I was so close to kissing her but..............

"MY EYES!!!!!" I immediately got off from the bed and Siya sat up almost as quickly. We saw Yeonjun standing at the bedroom's door back facing us. I glared at him. This is literally the 3rd. Fucking. Time that my moment with my Siya has got interrupted. I took the book and threw it on Yeonjun's head making him hiss. He turned around rubbing his head.

"How dare you throw my book?" Siya ran and picked her book. Isn't she sad or annoyed by this dumbhead who ruined our moment? "Noona why is your book so hard? It hurts." I looked at Siya who proceeded to caress his head. I shook my head.

"This room has a DOOR. There is something called as KNOCK. Can't you do that?" I emphasized on required words gritting each and every word. "This room has a DOOR. And there is something called as LOCK. Can't you do that?" How dare this dumbhead guy cross question me?

"Okay okay. Let's stop this here. Why are you here Junu?" she asked him while I sighed. "I came to discuss something about the trip but you guys were uhmm." I saw him rubbing his nape shyly. I walked towards him and held him by his same nape and pushed him out.

"You only know how to ruin our moment. We can talk about it tomorrow." I shut the door close and turned around only to find Siya already sleeping with the duvet covering her entire body. "It's okay. I will get my goodnight kiss soon along with all those book scenes." I said out loud and saw her shifting in her place. I punched the pillow and threw it across the room.

Next day

Everyone was discussing about the trip locations and all. They had even planned on going to shopping for the same. All the youngsters from all the families were gathered in the Yeonjun's room for the discussion. "Let's go to Busan, that's such a nice place." Jimin suggested. "Nah bro. Let's go to Daegu." Josh replied. They were literally arguing for deciding a place.