Chapter 10

{TW: OUT OF CHARACTER BUTTERS 😔}

Today was the last day of school before winter break.

Which meant this was the day people either turned in all their missing assignments or just ran around, doing all types of shit.

The teachers and staff weren't really doing much about it, considering it was the last day before winter break. So imagine this, a bunch of wild teenagers running around doing anything under the sun.

It's kind of a recipe for disaster.

Then here comes Butters, a person who was usually a ray of sunshine. Today he wasn't. He seemed depressed. Even to his friends, he seemed like he could go through another day of school. He needed winter break more than anybody else.

He, somehow, found himself in a closet watching Damien's fyp.

Coming towards the end of the school day. Butters had triple checked practically everything he needed to do. He had his suitcase packed, he had his rewards card ready, he had his phone, his backup phone (it used to be Kyle's) in case he got grounded, and his charger. Butters was ready to go.

At least he thought he was.

The thing with Butters today was that he was in a bad mood, he was in a very bad mood. He was tired and stressed.

When Butters got to the airport he got a tiny bit annoyed with the woman at the front desk. Now, he couldn't get on the plane. Maybe it was a good thing his flight was in three hours.

He went back to the school, practically in shambles. Nobody questioned it though.

He went back to his dorm, except he couldn't really go inside since Kyle and Stan were getting "busy".

So he sat next to the door, and cried. He cried and cried. He felt a rather light tap on his shoulder.

He looked over and saw Kenny.

"Why are you crying?" Kenny asked softly.

"Uh..I- I was trying to go to Hawaii. The lady wouldn't let me on the plane, so now I won't be able to see my family, and I'll probably get in trouble."

Kenny let out a sigh, he didn't seem annoyed or anything, "Get your stuff. I'll bring you."

"Okay.." Butters said quietly.

He stood up and grabbed his suitcase. He was being led outside by Kenny. Butters and Kenny waited rather patiently for the bus.

"Why didn't the lady let you on the plane?" Kenny asked seemingly out of nowhere.

"Oh. Oh, I got a bit annoyed for a lot of reasons. The people at the front desk piss me off." Butters said.

"Why were you mad in the first place?" Kenny asked.

"I was having a bad day, everybody was just... doing all types of stuff."

"Like what?"

"Kenny, I cannot make this up. The amount of times I was just walking down the hall and I got pushed into a locker or onto the floor is unreal. At lunch, Clyde came up to me and poured water on me, for like no reason. I walked into the bathroom, like twice and the amount of people that were in there making out or just getting laid was unreal." Butters began to rant.