Chapter 7

Butters went back to his dorm, as he unlocked his door he could hear voices. He opened the door, to see Stan, Kenny, and Kyle sitting on or around Kyle's bed.

The three boys paused as the door opened. They stared at Butters with wide eyes. The three exchanged glances before whispering to eachother. Butters shut the door and took his shoes off.

When they stopped, Kyle spoke up, "You're seriously dumb, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, I guess." Butters said.

"That's really not an appropriate answer. Your life is gonna be over before it even starts." Stan said.

"They're not lying." Kenny added.

"What do you mean by that?" Butters asked.

"You don't get it." Kenny began.

"He doesn't get it. Stan added.

"You're actually dumb." Kyle added.

Butters raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, so here's what going to happen. Cartman's going to act like he did nothing wrong, then nothing will happen, then he'll try to ruin your life for potentially getting him kicked out of school." Kyle explained.

"He also cooked some kids parents into chilli." Kenny added.

Butters blinked a couple times, "Really? Why would he do that?"

"Because he can, and if he wanted to he would have your house nuked. It would probably take around 2 weeks for him to get it down, plus he'd accuse you of committing many war crimes." Stan added.

"I'd watch out." Kenny said.

"I will." Butters said.

"Yeah, you better."

Butters nodded and got in his bed, he went on his phone, where he text Charlotte about his day.

Charlotte: I hope ur doing better :(

Charlotte: I'm here if u wanna talk

Butters: I think I'm fine

Charlotte: well I'm here :)

Butters: okay TTYL

Man, how he loved his girlfriend.