Wedding Day Part 1 (Mature/Fluff)

Start from the beginning

But he pulled away, breaking the kiss, his movement's ceasing, and Kate made a frustrated little growling sound, getting another chuckle. He keeps doing that; laughing at her, his eyes twinkling with mischief. Then he did something really annoying. He removed his fingers. Kate watched, trembling, as he brought them to his lips, her glistening wetness on his pale skin. His eyes closed as he put this fingers in his mouth and sucked them, humming at the taste of her. Kate swallowed heavily. Then suddenly he climbed off of her...and the blanket entirely... Kate sat up, "where are you going"? This got her a curling smile from where Loki had strayed to the edge of the blanket. "Be patient", he said, taunting her, and Kate laid back down again, crossing her arms trying to look cross. It was difficult to look cross with him before her, like that, the full, impressive length of him so close and yet so far

"I couldn't very well do anything with these little things on, could I"? He hooked one long, slender finger into the back of Kate's pants, then her panties and began tugging them down. Slowly. "Well I could, but it wouldn't be my best work". Her pants passed her thighs, her knees, her ankles, and Kate felt her stomach clench now as she lay, fully exposed, before him. Loki grinned down at her, tossing her clothes over one shoulder. He's going to eat me, he's going to consume me and she knew it, she bit back a pleasing little whine to hurry up and do it already. "I want you, all of you", he crooned, his voice so silky as he crawled back up on the blanket. She slowly spread open her legs, "All spread out like my personal feast". She made an exhilarated little sound, that tightening in her midsection a low, dull ache, the desperate throbbing between her legs as he reached down with his thumb to feel her wetness. "Hmmm, good girl, you are ready for me", he growled. From the angle she watched Loki's dark hair falling lower, down between her legs, kneeling, his eyes shimmer as he hooked her legs over his broad shoulders. His tongue danced on her clit, which made her scream out as she arched her back. This just spurred him on, placing a finger inside her and in unison, using his tongue and finger until she could hold back no longer and sweet relief found her as she writhed under his touch.

Loki didn't give Kate what she wanted or needed, even then. He made her wait for it, taunting her, pressing a trail of kisses, all the way along her calf, the sensitive underside of her knee. When he got to the soft span of her thigh, he sucked, his tongue straying so close, a taunting exploration, the pads of his lips grazing and nudging. "Please", she begged as he inched closer, closer to the bundle of nerves aching for attention. "Mmmmm" was his reply. It could have been a laugh, or perhaps he's finally agreed that she's waited long enough, played with her long enough. Either way, the sound vibrated straight into Kate's core, and at that exact same movement, he gave into her wishes.

The first kick of his tongue set her on fire. He growled in approval at her groan, her taste, one large hand holding on to her hip to pin her to the blanket. She cried out , that little bit of friction just what she needed, her climax shattering through her, turning her vision white. Loki still didn't stop, guiding her through the ripples of pleasure. Only when Kate was shaking, limp Amal's sobbing did he pull away, raising his head with a wicked smirk. He watched her, eyes glazed as if sleepy, giving her a chance to catch her breath.

She opened her eyes, letting them drop to take in the proud length of him. "Loki", she begged. "So impatient", he chuckled, his voice rough and quiet. His eyes never left hers as he crawled closer, getting in between her legs. "I love you", she said. Loki bent down to kiss at Kate's neck. She whimpered, begging him, and it was his undoing. Finally, he slid in. His breath brushed her ear, "I love you too". With that Kate's clips claimed his mouth. He'd paused inside her, with excruciating slowness, he pulled out and broke the kiss enough to study Kate's face as he thrust back in. The reaction was spectacular, Kate's back arching up in answer, her hands clinging to Loki's on the blanket at either side of her head. His lips closed over hers to swallow the sound, his tongue deep in her mouth while she shuddered around him. She's him desperately, her fingers digging into the lean muscles, the firm strength beneath as his hips rolled in gentle thrusts.

"You're mine", he purred, lips brushed the lob of Kate's ear, wanting him deeper, faster. He obliged with a chuckle, the sound rumbling through whole body and into hers. He's home. He may be from miles from the planet that he was born on, trapped in a prison on a world that he doesn't even like that much. But he's home. Settled between the inviting softness of Kate's thighs, taking a lazy, rhythmic pace, in and out, their hands clasped and clammy on the blanket.

Kate, thinking the same thing, managed to smirk up at him, his long dark hair brushing the side of her face. "And you're mine". Loki made a low noise that sounded vaguely like a whimper and sheathed himself again, all at once, right up to the hilt. Every glorious inch of him, plunging in, faster, deeper until Kate toppled over the edge, Loki following quickly after, Kate's name a gasp on his lips as release tore through his body. Once they both cooled off, they cleaned everything up and went inside. "Care to join me for a bath", she asked "Darling, I would love too", he said. They both headed upstairs and Kate ran them a bath. She loved the feel of his cool skin against her back and the way he bathed her. After they both got into bed, his arm securely around her middle, they drifted off to sleep.