We will think of that Art. But first you teach this game. What do you call it again Aggie? Oli make a poker face.

Oh it's called Froze dear. Art interrupt. We're going sing this lullaby

Ice,Ice Water, Change Your Foot, Go To Your House And Wash Your
Tool.

When the word tool points at you. You're going to be the finder.

Ice,Ice Water, Change The Rule,Go To Your House And Wash The Pool!

The rule we have is when the finder found you then freeze. No actions nor little.

It's on the finder if he will leave you or do something on you.

Wash the pool means there's just certain place that we've to play. No going further,just in that place.

My brother and I love to play this game. Art added.

Everyone! Gather around! We have to play this game it's new!Aggie shouted.

You'll want to play at my house? We have a big backyard their and a pool too. Wanna come? Eh? Art with a excited tone asked the kids.

Your house? In this village or at the farm? Oli asked.

Here in our village Oli!

Okay let's go. Oli said

The children runs to the mansion of Art. A big mansion 3 stair house, greeny field a pool besides it. Trinity of big old oak trees. Dusty windows full of webs. A sacred statue at the front yard. Covered with copper serpents hair and tarnish of black colour.

Here we are! Welcome to our home! Everyone! This is called Hollow manor. Art told to them.

The kids have their jaw drop.

It's the biggest mansion we have here at Mow's Lane. A kid with glass and braces said.

Yeah, That's right. But only 4 of you living their right? Aggie asked.

Pop's will come soon. Actually this afternoon he'll be here, Aggie.

So want to look around? I can tour you guys!

Really Art? You will? said Aggie.

Yes! So Ride along!

Wait Art! I'm going to pee. I'm sorry where's the bathroom? Oli asked.

Just go there at the backyard of the mansion. There's a available toilet. A door with a silver knob. Go see yourself. Let's meet at the pool. We're wait there, Oli.

Oli starts running and looking for the bathroom.

Big old black mansion huh. Cute windows might something live there. Oki gaggle with this thought.

A door with a silver knob, door with silver knob. There it is! Yey found it!

Lolite tied up her stocking and left the bathroom.

Huh? Where am I? It's a bit sunny earlier? Then now it's full of fog and mist. What happened?

Maybe if I walk, I'll find them.

Guys! Art? Aggie? Where you? Everyone?

What kind of place is this. Gosh looks like some other world.

Ohh I see shadow of a man? Jeez he's tall.

Hey! Mister? I'm lost, please help me.

Hey mis----

Pigtail, what are you doing here?

I'm lost sir, then I see that guy there.

Where? Little girl? I can't see anyone.

You must be Miguel? Art's brother?

Yes, pigtail. What are you doing here.

I just peed and I can't remember where's the way back.

Come on pigtail. I can't take you back to them.