Pigtail

Sunny morning my girl! She opened her eyes as her daddy wakes her up. Come downstairs eat your breakfast honey. Yes daddy, the little girl said. She ran into the kitchen and eat her food.

I want a pigtail daddy, braids ain't for me. I look like Annabelle. Lolita whispered to her dad. You silly girl come here, Let's do your hair replied by her dad.

Loli was playing with her teddy while her dad doing her hair. She was wearing pinkish dress with a bow in front. A white knee sock and a white ballerina shoes.

She's a daisy girl, brightens up everyone's day you know. A happy molly jolly baby girl. Pure as a milk. Innocent like a dove.

Bye bye daddy! I'm going to play with Aggie alright? Don't look for me, I'm always at the backyard okay? Take care! She blows a flying kiss to her dad and goes out.

She saw the children at the playground. Where's Aggie? Oh she's there! Loli rans unto them while heard them playing the game

Ice

Ice

Water

Change

Your

Foot

Go

To

Your

House

And

Wash

Your

Tool.

Ice

Ice

Water

Change

The

Rule

Go

To

Your

House

And

Wash

The

Pool!

AHHHHHH! Olii! You freak me out! Why you hiding in the bush!? Aggie screams like a pig when Loli scares hers out. Are you playing hide and seek? Can I join? Oli said.
No, not hide and seek. It's a new game. Art, introduce it to us. It's called " Froze to D-".

Aggie! Freeze! Found yah. Who's this girl with you?

Oh, Art this is Oli. Short for Lolita.

Oli this is Art. Our new playmate.

Do you wanna play with us, Oli? it's a goody game. You're gonna love it. Art said with a proud smile looking like superman.

Where you from? asked Oli.

From the lake nearby. The boy answered.

You're living on a lake? Oli asked with sarcastic tone.

Do you hear the farm beside it?
It's my pops. Art make a frown face.

What do you mean Pops? Oli asked.

Oh sorry, Pops refers to my grandpa. I call him by that nickname, Oli. I lived with him then my mom, dad and Miguel my older brother.

The lake is too far away from this thorp, you know. How far you've come.

No, we moved here just yesterday. Cause the farm is in rehabilitation. There are many cows their we could visit sometimes.