It's just not Hogwarts without you

"Prat" -talking

'Dumbfuck' -thinking

"Enough" -familiars speaking/beast speak/gobbledygook

'Interesting' -familiars/magical creature/goblin thinking

§open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking a different language

Hello -letters/news

'Salazar'- will being read/memories being seen/visions

Chapter 11: It's just not Hogwarts without you

=========================================

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Start Chapter¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Harry Pov:

I woke up early the next morning at 5 .a.m. because I had grown up used to it while staying with the Dursleys it became a habit unless I was extremely exhausted to the point I fainted. I got up and stretched my stiff body as I was so stiff from sleeping in a chair all night. After stretching I left telling Hermione how I couldn't wait for her to finally be up so we could talk and I could finally confess how I felt in hopes she would be my girlfriend even though I believe she could do better than me as well doubt she sees me as anything more than a best friend or a brother at best. I knew I wanted more than a friendship but if she does not feel the same way then I can only hope we can get past it and stay best friends. I made my way back to Gryffindor Tower and gave the fat lady portrait the password. She has gotten used to me coming and going at odd times for the past two years.

I enter the common room and make my way to my dorm room. When I got there I went through my trunk to get the clothes I always used as workout clothes in the muggle world knowing I would need to get a bunch of new clothes with Sirius this summer. I got changed into my workout clothes and then left out the portrait again who told me to have fun on my morning workout and not to go overboard like I sometimes did when I was angry or stressed. With that, I jog down the stairs and head to the lake. When I reached the lake I did my usual stretches like always then started my 7 laps around the lake.

When I finished my run I once again stretched my sore muscles before I did the rest of my workout starting with shadow sparing (basically shadow boxing but with his different fighting styles) with my opponent I imagine as always being me so they have the same skills and style so I always have to change my way of fighting. I really need to thank the gang when I see them again for introducing me to Dragon Ball anime because I have thought of many ideas to help better myself thanks to the movies and shows I watch with them. I had thought of the changing time in the Room of Requirments so I could get so much training thanks to the Dragon Ball series when Goku trained in the Time Palace to get better. I then came up with the idea of shadow sparing with myself for when Mr.Popo had Goku fight what I could best describe as a Golem of himself which was the same in every way except one.

After a bit of shadow sparring, I did my other workouts which were 75 sit-ups, 50 push-ups, and using a tree branch to do 50 pull-ups, and finishing it off with 30 burpies. After finishing my morning workout the sun was up so it was easy for people to see me from the windows again. I knew that Dumbledore and some of the teachers were looking out the windows down at me same with some of the students. It was a gut feeling I had besides I knew that Dumbledore and McGonagall knew about my early training because I had talked with them and I said how there was no rule against it in Hogwarts A: History or the Hogwart Bylaws. When they question me I will just say that I nearly died from a basilisk the wizarding world has a lot of dangerous creatures so either I get fitter so that if I come across one of these creatures so I can dodge attacks or I empty my trust vault snap my wand and leave the wizarding world live my life as a muggle for rest my life and not allow my future kids into this world.