Dark Lord's/Ancestor's Memories (Edited)

A/N: edited 3/12/2024 I know that I published this earlier today but I had to fix a mistake where in Salazar's memories he said how he was going to fight his twin when I ment he was going to fight his half-brother.

=========================================

"Prat" -talking

'Dumbfuck' -thinking

"Enough" -familiars speaking/beast speak/gobbledygook

'Interesting' -familiars/magical creature/goblin thinking

§open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking a different language

Hello -letters/news

'Salazar'- will being read/memories being seen/visions

Chapter 7: Dark Lord's/Ancestor's Memories

=========================================

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Start Chapter¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Third Pov:

It has been 3 days now since Harry had saved Ginny from down in the chamber, fought the shade of Voldemort, found out shocking news from the hat, and ended his ancestor's familiar misery, For the last two days Harry has been in the hospital unconscious living through Voldemort's memories up until the night he murdered his parents and failed to kill him. Harry didn't know how he was seeing the dark lord's memories but he wasn't complaining because this gave him an edge seeing as the dark lord is not dead. Harry with the help of seeing through Voldemort's memories he now knows how he thinks, and has his knowledge up until he killed his parents, along with knowing how he is alive still. Now with all this knowledge and the dark lord's memories he can train in secret and use this knowledge against him so when they fight again in the future, he will have a better chance to defeat him. From the memories, Harry learned many things from different types of magic, sex, subduction, dueling, how to act in pureblood circles, etc. Though Harry could tell from the memories that Voldemort had only ever deeply researched things of interest to him which was mostly dark arts. Harry noticed that if he didn't have the gift for it he didn't study about it which is why he had never really researched about elementals or animagus.

It was also through his memories Harry saw that if Tom had been different than if he was he would have actually been someone he could look up to. Since in school, he was smart, confident, and a huge ladies' man. Though part of him could not actually look up to him even if he didn't become a dark lord the reason was he reminded him too much of Vernon, Dudley, Draco, Lucius, and Snape when it came to personality. Harry also saw how he found their ancestor's library but because of his actions and behavior, he had been thrown out and denied access before he could really get in some reading in his ancestor's library as he only ever read a few of the books before being kicked out. So out of petty anger, he tortured the basilisk to insanity later making her attack the very school that she was meant to protect. Harry was mad that he was sadly related to Voldemort even if it was distant. His hatred for the dark lord only deepens when he saw through what he did later when he really got to work as a dark lord which was multiple memories of him along with his followers raping, torturing, and murdering muggles, muggle-borns, halfboods, and purebloods alike.

It was late at night when Harry finally woke up in the hospital wing he sat up put on his glasses and grabbed his wand casting a tempus charm seeing that it was 11 .p.m. He knew that Madam Pomfrey had made her last nightly round an hour ago and wouldn't be making another round until about 9 hours from now around 8 .a.m. unless she heard a noise. Harry has landed himself in the hospital wing enough times that he knows the routine. He deactivates his tempus and looks over to the bed on his right. He sees Hermione still there petrified which means he didn't miss her waking up. Harry sighs in relief at that. He looks at the other beds and sees that all those who had been petrified are still there in their beds which means they still have not been waken up. Since he has 8 hours until Pomfrey shows up and he knows he won't be going back to sleep Harry decides that he will go through his ancestor's memories that he received from the hat then he will use the knowledge he got from the dark lord to start his training in occlumency. Harry crosses his legs, closes his eyes, and searches for the memories the hat gave him. It didn't take long for him to find the memories buried within his subconscious.