Fourteen

MINJI POV

It was another, boring day of highschool again, all that was interesting today was me and hanni hanging out, along with Soyeon and Gauel breaking into a fight. Of course, All of us had to chant for Soyeon since we'd were friends ever since middle school, just haven't talked much due to our busy schedules.

Afterschool to all met up at a small park. Ryujin was just quite, I could understand after seeing what happened with her and Yeji, I tried to comfort her while the others were just talking away.

Although I didn't really trust Ryujin, I could feel her emotions just from talking to her for a bit. "Im sorry. I know I shouldn't be saying this knowing I know nothing about you, I feel like you need it, ill always be here if you need it, Ryujin." I whispered in her ear, following behind the others who were laughing with each other.

Ryujin put her head down. "Its fine, ill be fine, this happens regularly, I'm just, not used to it." I saw tears filling her eyes and wiped it for her. Ryujin was okay, she was nice to me and I haven't really been nice back until now, but it'll take a lot more effort to try and get my full trust in her, my gut feeling just says that she will not be good soon enough.

Haerin turned to us and saw we were just walking behind her and talking to each other. Haerin slowed down to come and talk to us.

-------------

We sat down at a small bench, Sunghoon kept the conversation going as me and Ryujin talked a lot. She started talking about the funny stuff that happened in her life, as I also started talking about it aswell. I was slowly trusting ryujin after the deep conversation we had from time to time.

YEJI POV

I arrived home with Bangchan and Karina after a long day of bullshit. Hyunjin opened the door for us as I slammed myself on the couch. "Come on now, get up, your friends are waiting for you." Hyunjin sat beside me, rubbing my back. "Dont forget they're your friends aswell, you're literally the thrid division leader." I groaned sitting up and laying on his shoulder.

Hyunjin laughed. "yeah, yeah. You made me do this." He wrapped my arm around my shoulder. "You should definitely go with your friends now sis" he got up from he cuch and I groaned. "Fine, whatever."

I got up from the couch, leading Karina and Bangchan to my room and play a few games. I was getting bored while Karina and Bangchn kept going against each other so I texted Ryujin. I just texted her to say 'sorry' and talk to her for a little bit. There was a knock on the door and i opened it only to see Hyunjin. "Hey, yeji wanna go out for a ride? Im gonna get snacks and probably go shopping."

"Count me in!" I pushed hyunjin off to the side and run downstairs to his motorcycle.

After a few minutes Bangchan and Karina came outside. "You're really hyped to go shopping that you couldn't wait for us?" Karina laughed and got onto her motorcycle. "I mean, yeah, especially if Hyunjin is paying." i joked around and hyunjin got our helmets, gloves, and backpacks. "Lets go" he hopped on the motorcycle.

-------

We arrived at the store and i ran inside, not waiting for the others. Hyunjin soon caught up with me and wrapped his arm around me. "Dont make me go bankrupt now, yeji. I only took you here to buy you something and boost your mood up." he whispered. I groaned. "fine, whatever. But don't hit me if i go too overboard, you did take me to one of my favorite shops."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and Bangchan and Karina were wondering around the store. Hyunjin led me to my favorite sections, until i saw someone, turning my head to see them. "Ryujin, what are you doing here?" Ryujin was accompanied with the rest of Black Dragon's leaders and Hanni. "Nothing, we were just here cause Chaewon, Haerin, and Hanni wanted to come here." She said nervously.

"oh." i blankly replied with. Minji and Hanni soon came up to Ryujin seeing me and Hyujin were here aswell. Beomgyu came from behind us and frightened me. "excuse me." beomgyu shoved me gently.

He turned around to see me. "Oh, sorry yeji." he came back up to me and put his hand on Hyunjin's shoulder. "Hey Hyunjin, long time no see!" He hugged hyunjin. I turned around to see Bangchan and Karina furious, shit. I signaled them to not cause a fight here but they ignored it, great, Im gonna get kicked out or possibly banned from my favorite store.

"well, well. You guys seem to enjoy having time without me!" Bangchan went up to Hanni. "And you're still hanging out with these molerats? Yopu have no taste, Hanni. Come to me, ill treat you better." Bangchan handed Hanni a bunny plushie and smiled. Karina soon grinned at Minji, who rolled her eyes.

Hyunjin, Beomgyu, and I just stared at each other before Beomgyu went to his other friends. "It was nice meeting you again, Hyunjin, hopefully we can hangout again another time." He smiled, giving Hyunjin a note which had his number in it.

Minji hit bangchan in his hand "backoff dickhead." Minji stood in front of Hanni. "woah there, don't hit Bangchan" i stepped up. "but his isn't the right place to fight."

Bangchan nodded. "What? Are you guys pussies?" Heesung laughed. "Yeah right, you guys are the pussies. You cant fight us." Karina said.

Lets just simplify this, In one month, there was going to be a war with Forsaken and Black Dragon. All of us exited the shop cause we didn't wanna see their faces again.

Karina called the rest of the leaders to our meeting place. Theo was the one to arrive first. After around a minute later the rest of them arrived.

"So why did you call us?" Kazuha asked still sitting on her bike. "Well, we have a war coming up soon." Hyunjin looked down. "And its with Black Dragon."

"what?!" they all said. "How could you fuck up that badly to get in a war with Black Dragon?!" Theo yelled out. "Guys, calm down, we have around 50-75 people in each division. And I used to be the 5th division leader, its all fine, we'll beat them, we just need training." Bangchan smiled as we all rolled our eyes. 

"Whatever, lets just get training before we get out ass beaten up, wait, when is the war?" Haewon turned to me. "1 month."